Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is awful!! It is dirty and I do not think either rooms or bathroom gets cleaned every day. Breakfast is NOT breakfast. Bread, jam and peanutbutter. That's it! Location is really good though. Otherwise stay away!!!

• 28th Jun 2013

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Good hostel. 15min to the city on foot and an average but good value for money breakfast. I would stay here again

• 25th Jun 2013

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This is a good hostel. Just five minutes on foot from the beach, but fifteen minutes by metro to Barcelona. Badalona is kind of a ghost town after nine pm. The staff are friendly and speaks english. Only thing is sometimes the reception could be empty for hours, so you were not able the fx change room or even leave the hostel, because your key card did not work anymore, so you could leave but not enter. Besides I had a great stay at this hostel and the metro system is very easy and accesible.

• 17th Jun 2013

Hotel des Arts

Paris, France

I was so surprised when I arrived. It was an tiny reception and the man did not speak much english. I could not have my pass board in a safetydeposit box. There were no elavators. There were huge cracks in the ceiling. The bathroom was constantly flooded. It was an awful stay, but I did not spend much time at the hotel. The location is awesome though. Just 20 min. to the Seinen and very near Sacre Ceuor.

• 11th Jun 2013