Unity Traveller Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I have nothing but mostly good things to say about this place! If you are looking for an authentic hostel experience this is the place. I can describe it best as a giant shared apartment. The staff is super friendly, young and inviting. One day they even made a few batches of crepes for everyone to share. I enjoyed the breakfast provided and the set table adds a little homey feeling. The location is great. Only downside was crappy wi-fi, but that is trivial in comparison to the entire stay!

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

The hostel was very clean, but was more of a hotel as there were many families staying there. But, it was very quiet, the rooms were great and we had a private bathroom which was very nice! The breakfast costs 6 Euro and is all cold items, so we opted out of that. The location is about a 20 min walk from Altstadt, not too bad and the walk is pleasant.

Hello! Thanks you for your comment! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us even though we are not a classical hostel. We would be pleased to welcome you here in Salzburg or in any other MEININGER again in the future! If you´re into hostel atmosphere, you cna check out our houses in Vienna (Central Station) or Brussels, if your trip leads you to these cities at some point. Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzburg Team