Reviews: np7wla8825

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

This is a great place to stay. It is a classic building adjacent to Plaza de Armas. The rooms are nice and the beds are clean and comfortable. The bar has a great atmosphere, cheap drinks, and tasty food. I only stayed there one night, but I wish I could have spent more of my time in Cusco at Pariwana.

Dear guest, thank you for you great review, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, we wished you would've stayed here longer too, if you are planning to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana Hostel is your home. Best regards, Front Desk Manager

Intro Hostels Cusco

Cusco, Peru

I really liked the staff, especially the bar staff. They were cool and put on good movies. I did the tour of the sacred valley that was offered by the hostel and it was a good service for a fair price. I used the bag check, but was worried the whole time. It's a flimsy system designed around the honor code - a system that could be easily taken advantage of by a predatory guest. That made me uncomfortable. Otherwise, everything was great. The beds, though not the most comfortable, were clean.

This is a great spot right in Miraflores district and a short cab ride away from Barranco. The hostel staff arranged to pick me up from the airport and they also dropped me off. Both services were seamless. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a great spot to hang out and a good starting point from which to explore Lima

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is in a great location near the Red Light District. The bar downstairs is good and the coffee shop is well stocked with average prices. My 8 person dorm was pretty cramped space-wise but the shower and bathroom situation was good - better than I expected. I'd stay at The Bulldog again.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel has an amazing communal atmosphere where everyone hangs out together and does things at night together. This is a great hostel for meeting people and socializing. The facilities are extremely clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. This was my favorite hostel in Europe.

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

The fact that the hostel is located on a party beach seems cool at first until you come to two distinct realizations. One, the bar does not give any preference to hostel guests and throttles you with extremely high drink prices. Two, I heard the same three songs played at max volume for four days straight. I thought I was going to have to check into an insane asylum because I couldn't get away from the repetitive cacophony that somehow passed as a dj spinning.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

I'm not sure what made everyone else review this place so highly. It was advertised as having air conditioning, but made it extremely difficult to use. The rooftop bar, which has an incredible view, closes at 2200 and very few of the guests at this hostel even make it up to the bar. All in all this hostel is just a place to crash that is extremely close to the Acropolis.

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

For young people traveling through Budapest andlooking to party and meet people, this is a great place to go.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The bar hop is fun and the staff that run it are fun people. Don't go to the fourth place karlovy lazne as it is a excessively hot sausage fest populated by high schoolers. The location is central so you can easily see everything. The staff is friendly and gives you the scoop on where to go. Also, it's easy to meet people and then go out partying with them if that's what you're looking for.