Reviews: np7wla8825

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 26

Travellers Oasis, Cairns, Australia
9th Mar 2016

Amazing staff. Helen and Mickey are great. Helen is terrific - friendly and helpful. She wants every one of her guests to have the best time possible. She gave us great recommendations for GBR tours and day trips. All of her recommendations were absolute winners. Only complaint about hostel: I thought I booked a room with the bathroom ensuite but had to walk down the hall to the toilet/ shower. Not sure if that was a mistake or I dont know what ensuite means. Didnt affect my stay though

8.0
4th Mar 2016

I thought that the pictures made it look a little better than it is in reality. That being said, it was the nicest place to stay of all the places I saw on the beach front in Nadi. The staff is helpful. Breakfast is good, but somewhat expensive. The view is terrific from the ocean front rooms. Watch out for the mosquitos over at Smuggler's cove though. I sat on their deck by the sand and the mosquitos ravaged my feet and legs.

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel, Cartagena, Colombia
26th Jul 2015

I was impressed with the location and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We booked a tour out to Baru Island through the hostel that was great. The location is walking distance to everything in the walled city. My only complaint would be that the other travelers were not necessarily friendly or looking to meet other people but then again that could just be my fault. Also, the air condition was very strong which was greatly appreciated given how hot it was in July. Overall great stay.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
8th Jan 2015

This is a great place to stay. It is a classic building adjacent to Plaza de Armas. The rooms are nice and the beds are clean and comfortable. The bar has a great atmosphere, cheap drinks, and tasty food. I only stayed there one night, but I wish I could have spent more of my time in Cusco at Pariwana.

Dear guest, thank you for you great review, we are really happy you enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel, we wished you would've stayed here longer too, if you are planning to come back to Cusco, you know Pariwana Hostel is your home. Best regards, Front Desk Manager

Intro Hostels Cusco, Cusco, Peru
1st Jan 2015

I really liked the staff, especially the bar staff. They were cool and put on good movies. I did the tour of the sacred valley that was offered by the hostel and it was a good service for a fair price. I used the bag check, but was worried the whole time. It's a flimsy system designed around the honor code - a system that could be easily taken advantage of by a predatory guest. That made me uncomfortable. Otherwise, everything was great. The beds, though not the most comfortable, were clean.

30th Dec 2014

This is a great spot right in Miraflores district and a short cab ride away from Barranco. The hostel staff arranged to pick me up from the airport and they also dropped me off. Both services were seamless. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a great spot to hang out and a good starting point from which to explore Lima

The Bulldog, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2nd Jul 2013

This place is in a great location near the Red Light District. The bar downstairs is good and the coffee shop is well stocked with average prices. My 8 person dorm was pretty cramped space-wise but the shower and bathroom situation was good - better than I expected. I'd stay at The Bulldog again.

Sant Jordi Alberg, Barcelona, Spain
29th Jun 2013

This hostel has an amazing communal atmosphere where everyone hangs out together and does things at night together. This is a great hostel for meeting people and socializing. The facilities are extremely clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. This was my favorite hostel in Europe.

Paraga Beach Hostel, Mykonos, Greece
21st Jun 2013

The fact that the hostel is located on a party beach seems cool at first until you come to two distinct realizations. One, the bar does not give any preference to hostel guests and throttles you with extremely high drink prices. Two, I heard the same three songs played at max volume for four days straight. I thought I was going to have to check into an insane asylum because I couldn't get away from the repetitive cacophony that somehow passed as a dj spinning.

Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
7.7
19th Jun 2013

I'm not sure what made everyone else review this place so highly. It was advertised as having air conditioning, but made it extremely difficult to use. The rooftop bar, which has an incredible view, closes at 2200 and very few of the guests at this hostel even make it up to the bar. All in all this hostel is just a place to crash that is extremely close to the Acropolis.

Retox Party Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
17th Jun 2013

For young people traveling through Budapest andlooking to party and meet people, this is a great place to go.

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
14th Jun 2013

The bar hop is fun and the staff that run it are fun people. Don't go to the fourth place karlovy lazne as it is a excessively hot sausage fest populated by high schoolers. The location is central so you can easily see everything. The staff is friendly and gives you the scoop on where to go. Also, it's easy to meet people and then go out partying with them if that's what you're looking for.