Wrigley Hostel, Chicago, USA
6th Jun 2013

Positive: Very nice place. I would recommend it. It is in boys town if that bothers you, otherwise you will have a lot of fun. Negative: Needs more bathrooms. Staff was social, could use event planning or recommendations

Great to hear you enjoyed your time with us at Wrigley Hostel. We are very proud of our location in Wrigleyville being only a few blocks from the world famous Boystown and hope you made the most of the area. We have organised a number of hostel events including our 4th July party based on your feedback. Next time you are in Chicago, come visit :)

5th Jun 2013

Positive: Great common areas and a fun roof deck. Plenty of good quality private baths. Negative: Smallest room of my life. 3 beds, 1 on floor. They don't have any events for meeting people, but it was still a good time.

Chicago Getaway Hostel, Chicago, USA
4th Jun 2013

Positive: I enjoyed this hostel a lot. Everyone was nice and the common areas we enjoyable. Great kitchen. They have nightly events which was great for meeting people. Negative: There were limited outlets and the bed I was in was falling apart. The metal ladder fell on me twice and the floor a few times waking up everyone in the 12 person dorm room. Hot water went out on my day of leaving so I was an hour late checking out, but I was not charged for the inconvienence.

Greetings, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am glad you took advantage of our social events and were able to mingle with fellow backpackers. I want to appologize for the inconvenience of not having access to our hot water on your final day. We are currently upgrading our guest bathrooms which requires a hot water shut off during plumbing upgrades. We look forward to your next stay and hope you'll enjoy our brand new washrooms! Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager