Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

What a wonderful stay here! This family run hostel makes you feel right at home. Totally take care of you and are adorable in every way! Loved the boating day trip we took - definitely worth it! Overall a great stay and would love to go back! Made our trip to Dubrovnik that much better!!

• 19th Jul 2013

Thank you for your nice review!We are glad about your feedback for our Private Boat Cruise!It bring us to secluded unique spots which no other tours offers, so we can have fun on our own far from crowds. Guaranteed fun and relax! Included beach towel, snorkels and pics are great addition as well arent they?Hope so to visit your beautiful country in return! Regards, DBC team

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

An extremely clean, well run hostel. Quite small, but the rooms were actually very large and new. A pretty quiet hostel, but a great place to stay if you are looking for some down time. Overall great stay.

• 18th Jul 2013

I would not relate this hostel to any of the St Christopher's I've stayed at. The staff was not very helpful or friendly, the bathrooms were quite gross and dirty and the wifi didn't work my entire stay. On the positive side, it's in a nice location about 10 minute or less walk to the main square! It is not a terrible hostel but from my experience there I would not recommend it.

• 17th Jun 2013

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel! Can't beat the location! A large hostel, and I found it to be quite clean. Also got free use of a towel and a bar of soap which was nice to have. A good bar downstairs at night and great breakfast in the morning!

• 12th Jun 2013

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A cool vibe at this hostel! Very beAchy and laid back. Quite a ways from Amsterdam though so if you are wanting to get the 'Amsterdam' experience stay elsewhere. Really cool staff and nice patio out the back. Breakfast was not great and I found the bathrooms to be kind of dirty so I avoided them if I could. Overall really liked the atmosphere here, very nice!

• 10th Jun 2013