Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

Absolutely amazing hostel! Romina is a lovely and kind host along with the rest of the other staff Tasso. Cozy hostel but more like a hotel! I love that the place is an old elementary school with a theatre (the stage is lit up at night and is super cool). It maybe a little far from Florence's central district but this is compensated with a local area that is a true Italian atmosphere. Romina provides an online map that has suggestions of places to eat and go, do it! Highly recommended9. Grazie!

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Nice camping spot if you wish to get away from the busy but exciting chaos on Rome. But it is very far out of city and its takes a bit to get into the main part of Rome. Family orientated while also a solid party atmosphere . The bungalow i stayed in was very nice but there was no controlling the air conditioning. Rome experienced 40 degree weather but my room was an icicle! Cheap and nice.

Brilliant hostel right near some major points of Rome. Loved that there was an AC in both the rooms and common areas. Bathrooms were fantastic! Great helpful staff (pointed out the best places to go and gave you a map). Very secure (right near the American embassy!). Thanks for the stay :)

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

I had a great stay in euro youth hotel. Upon arrival the receptionist fixed my booking to accommodate not having to switch rooms due to my last minute booking. I love that it's centrally located to everything and that it's easy to find. Facilities were great, strong wifi, clean bathrooms, great bar(really cool) and the staff were nice. Would sty here again, although the rooms were quite stuffy (could use an extra power outlet other than the beds to have a fan running) - minor inconvience though

Definitely worth the stay. The rooms were clean and I liked that there was air conditioning. The facilities of the entire building were great, kitchen etc. I probably would have liked a stronger connection to the wifi and the room I was in would probably better for 3 beds not 4 but overall a nice place!

Hi, thanks for your review. We hope to see you again! Cheers, Your M-Team

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

What a great hostel right in the middle of this beautiful city (town?). The one thing I loved was the sound of the rushing creek flowing outside my window. It was like a soothing water feature right next to me, was perfect to sleep to. Only one complaint, the windows provided a clear runway for bugs and insects to fly in and run a muck on your face while you sleep! Other than that I enjoyed my stay!

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Facilities: Firstly, for a hostel that size you need to be able to accommodate to the needs of that many guests. This means setting up another router so that the wifi can maintain the concentration of people using it. Unacceptable that it kept cutting out or not working at all. If you're going to provide laundry, some sort of schedule needs to be created, not knowing when it's done is poor management (a simple text/email or not notice board would be ideal). Showers appear to have water damaged.

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

I had an amazing stay with Gay Hostel! I met so many amazing people and made so many great friends. Thanks guys I will come back again :)

Shelter Jordan