Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

Gallery Hyde Park

the staff was wonderful and friendly and the location was excellent! Great place to stay- it's so close to food, shopping and the beautiful Kensington park

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel looked like a really nice HOTEL to me! The atmosphere from the decorations and open space made the place so inviting and modern. I was in a ten person room and it was huge! It didn't even feel like that there were that many girls in there! I loved this place! My favorite hostel of my whole euro-trip! Plus, the staff at reception are wonderful and friendly! :)

ibis budget Hotel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

all of the staff there were super friendly and helpful!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

LOVED the whole look of the hostel! So fun and home-y! Not to mention the location of this place is amazing! the view out our window was of castle rock and the stadium- we even heard jessie j. doing sound check while we were in our room- crazy! such a beautiful city!

Astor Queensway

Jon was wonderful and helpful as well as the other ladies at the front! It was nice that they had free breakfast! My favorite thing is the location- it's excellent! It is right by lots of restaurants, grocery stores, two metro stations and the park! overall great place to stay!