Reviews: mae_taurus8530

Location Singapore, Gender Female, Age 25

Surfin‘ Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
23rd Dec 2015

Location: Convenient location near the MRT station, basically it's an inconspicuous white door next to a bubble tea shop. If you know the walking route, the hostel is also near to Taipei Main Stn! Staff: Helen, the staff at the hostel, was very friendly and helpful! :) Other comments: It would be good if the bunk beds are safer as there was one bed which had a ladder that was not attached to the frame. This 'detachable ladder' meant that climbing up to the bed was a little precarious.

Fun Time Hostel, Chiayi, Taiwan
20th Dec 2015

1. This convenient new hostel is very beautiful with modern facilities! It looks very much like a hipster cool cafe with an adorable 'bus stop' outside! 2. The staff was very helpful & friendly! :) 3. The hostel was very clean & our rooms were spacious & amazing. There were bedside tables & many sockets! It would have been better if there was a TV in our room, but that's just me asking for too much. HAHA 4. Suggestions: Have more hooks in the showers & more rolls of toilet paper in the toilets.

FengJiaBox-1 Coolplay, Taichung, Taiwan
18th Dec 2015

1. The location was convenient to Feng Jia Night Mkt, though it's a bit far from the train stn. Fortunately, there were bus stops very near to the hostel & bus fares are cheap! 2. The staff, Eric (I believe that's his name), was very helpful! He gave us directions to many places and was eager to make our trip a good one! :) 3. The rooms were great (the TV was a bonus)! However, the atmosphere wasn't fantastic as it seemed more like a motel than a hostel. Nonetheless, we enjoyed our stay!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
Central Backpackers, Oxford, England
23rd Jun 2013

My stay at the hostel was great! My room was spacious and my bed was comfy as well! What was a plus was the relaxed vibe of the bar and the friendly staff! Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hostel! :)

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
Astor Queensway, London, England
7.4
21st Jun 2013

Having stayed in quite a number of hostels before, I found my stay at Astor Quest to be pleasant. However, the number of flights of stairs I had to climb whilst lugging my heavy luggage was quite off-putting. A lift would really be a great addition if possible!