Reviews: rjotakan44

Location: USA, Age: 30

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

I had a great time here although my airport pick up did not work out because they forgot so it was quite an adventure to find it. The staff here is friendly and always go out of their way to make sure everything is good. The one thing I did notice is the lack of organization. There were people who said they had reservations but were turned away and then one evening, there were a couple beds that were double booked which could explain my lack of airport pickup. As a warning, this is a loud hostel

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

For the money it is definitely a good deal. Location wise it is right in the middle of the Paharganj (backpackers ghetto) although area can be very intimidating to some because of all the touts and the hassles from people trying to scam you. The staff here was very friendly including the manager and was willing to help whenever they can. I must warn that the area is very loud so if you are a light sleeper, this may not be the place for you. Plus the hot water is very temperamental.

Sunflower Place Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Very central to Silom althought trying to find it the first time is very difficult as it is located on an alley. It seems intimidating at first but we felt safe staying there. It is very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend staying here.

The hostel was fairly clean and quiet. It is definitely not a party hostel. I had my shoes stolen from my room one evening. A friend and I shared a 4 bed room with two lads from Ireland and I recall hearing two people whispering mandarin very late at night while we were all sleeping. I thought it was just my imagination or that I was dreaming but low and behold, my fairly expensive shoes were stolen overnight somehow. Besides that, it is cheap and convenient to Tienanmen square and the metro.