Reviews: Kylerteo1

Location Singapore, Gender Male, Age 21

Cocomama, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th Mar 2014

Location is excellent as it's just a few tram stops from the central station. The staffs are really friendly from the moment you entered the hostel. In terms of the room, it is acceptable in size. Bed is comfy, however the pillow needs a change. Washroom is clean enough. It can be a little noisy as I can hear everything in the reception in the room. Cocomama definitely has room to improve but I can consider it acceptable. Overall experience was fine.

Dear guest, thank you for leaving a detailed review! We will take your comments into consideration and make sure the pillow gets changed out for a new one. We hope you enjoyed your stay and wish you safe travels! Cheers, Lotje

21st Mar 2014

The location of hostel isn't very good due to the safety aspect but good connection to almost all the attraction using the metro. The room is small but clean. I like that the bed has curtain so as to maintain some privacy. Also love it that it allows me to charge my phone while in bed. The staffs are friendly and willing to help when in doubt. All in all, it's a good hostel if you want to crash for a few nights with low budget.

The safety of the hostel is pretty good now with regular security in the evenings, a staff member patrolling in the mornings have really helped. Sometimes the area can be seen as an unsafe one, however I'm sure that's because of the people at the station gare du nord. Not because anything ever happens. Thank you for your thoughts, we're pleased to read that the staff were great!

Gallery Hyde Park, London, England
7.4
12th Mar 2014

I only stayed for a few hours since I had last minute event that cope up. Location is very near to the tube which I like, so getting around london is very easy. However, the cleanliness of the carpet in rooms need to improve. The bed also squeal when u move around. Washroom is surprising fine for a hostel but small. Overall experience is fine provided that I booked for two days and only stayed a few hours.