Comfy Little Corner

Berlin, Germany

I am accustomed to staying in student accomodation, and this was it. Basically a student digs, which was what it felt like the entire time I was there. No security for belongings! Alright location however, but the other things like tiny kitchen, one bathroom/shower for this entire hostel, made it the worst hostel of trip.

• 23rd Jun 2014

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good hostel, I liked the fact that they are not-for-profit, with all profits going to run the youth club attached to the building.

• 17th Jun 2014

YMCA Hostel Basel

Basel, Switzerland

It was very nice hostel, both clean and a good atmosphere. Brilliant location, close to the station and the town centre, couldnt fault it as I arrived late at night, walked out of the train station and was pretty much there.

• 15th Jun 2014

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. A great atmosphere with a great oppotunity to mix with people from across the globe! The owner and staff were all really helpful and friendly. Really close to the station, which was good for me as I was starting interrailing!

• 13th Jun 2014

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

The hostel was excellent and it suited my needs perfectly, with a brilliant breakfast. Would definitely stay here again, or at the branch in Bath. The place is 2 minutes walk from the city center of historic oxford. The rooms were a bit warm but there were 18 of us in the room so it is only to be expected. Would definitely recommend to friends if they were looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful to stay.

• 24th Jun 2013