Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

I enjoyed staying here, even if it was for only 1 night. The location is great, 5 min walk to Manistraki Square, you can take a free walking tour to the Acropolis, surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. Staff, especially George at the front desk, is great, make sure you are taken care of and can help you with questions you might have. Wifi works great and rooftop bar has an amazing view. Communal bathroom is clean and I would stay here again. From airport, take train to Manistraki.

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Advice: if you are a heavy sleeper, don't mind a ton of loud noise, then get a room on the middle level and you will share a room with a lot of people! Luckily, I was in a room on the upper level, shared a room with 3 other people and had our own bathroom, which was nice!! You are located on a busy street and have a bar across the street=noise. BUT only a short walk to the amazing beach, tons of shopping and great restaurants!! Also, super close to bus stop and market. Nice and helpful staff.

Eleanna's

Mykonos, Greece

I was so happy with this hostel/hotel, it is super small and intimate. There is a studio downstairs and upstairs is 3 rooms and 1 bathroom. Paul was so nice, helpful and got me from the port and walked me to the hostel. It is in a prime location, walk to the ocean front with shopping, bars and restaurants, and walking distance to Fabrika where you can get the bus and go anywhere on the island. Definitely rent a scooter/4wheeler and can go around the whole island in 1 day. I would stay here again

Harmonia

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My friend and I loved this hostel! The staff was amazing and very helpful, everything was very clean, especially the bathrooms, full kitchen you can use any time, nice breakfast in the mornings, relaxing and comfortable social area, great location and walking distance to everything, especially the beach!