Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
10th Apr 2017

When I told one of my friends I was going to stay 2 nights in Galway, they recommended I stay at this hostel. It was located in the middle of every thing which was great. I was able to walk everywhere or if I needed to take a cab, it was just a couple mins. The place was very clean, the hostel itself, the kitchen, rooms, and bathrooms. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. The lounge area is nice and comfortable. Great hostel!

Crystal Springs B&B, Killarney, Ireland
8th Apr 2017

This place was a very cute, comfortable, and clean B&B. The staff was very friendly and accommodating! The rooms were great!! Breakfast was delicious! All I have to say are good things about this place and I would definitely recommend to stay here. Also, it's either a 5 min cab drive or a 15-20 min walk in to town, so the location is great. Oh, and you are close to many hiking trails and outdoor activities!

7th Apr 2017

I absolutely loved this hostel! It was no where near the city, in the middle of the beautiful hills, surrounded by nature and serenity. You are close to amazing hikes but not far (10-15 min drive) to the town to go to a bar/restaurant. The staff was very friendly and cooks a delicious breakfast. The rooms were neat and clean, and so were the bathrooms. I was lucky enough to be there when it wasn't very busy so I had a 3 bunk room all to myself! I would recommend this place!

Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
5th Apr 2017

I had a great experience here. The hostel had great security as you had to have the key to get in to every door. The lounge area was nice and comfortable, and the room was comfortable and clean. The room I chose was a 4 bed room and we had our own bathroom, which was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was pretty good, I could walk the a lot of the main places, shops, and restaurants, and the bus from the airport dropped me right around the corner from the hostel.

Hey There, Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful review. We hope to see you again! Yours, Jacobs Inn Team

Bich Duyen Hotel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
19th Jun 2015

• USA, Female, 25-30
Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
16th Jul 2014

I enjoyed staying here, even if it was for only 1 night. The location is great, 5 min walk to Manistraki Square, you can take a free walking tour to the Acropolis, surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. Staff, especially George at the front desk, is great, make sure you are taken care of and can help you with questions you might have. Wifi works great and rooftop bar has an amazing view. Communal bathroom is clean and I would stay here again. From airport, take train to Manistraki.

Youth Hostel Anna, Santorini, Greece
12th Jul 2014

Advice: if you are a heavy sleeper, don't mind a ton of loud noise, then get a room on the middle level and you will share a room with a lot of people! Luckily, I was in a room on the upper level, shared a room with 3 other people and had our own bathroom, which was nice!! You are located on a busy street and have a bar across the street=noise. BUT only a short walk to the amazing beach, tons of shopping and great restaurants!! Also, super close to bus stop and market. Nice and helpful staff.

Eleanna's, Mykonos, Greece
9th Jul 2014

I was so happy with this hostel/hotel, it is super small and intimate. There is a studio downstairs and upstairs is 3 rooms and 1 bathroom. Paul was so nice, helpful and got me from the port and walked me to the hostel. It is in a prime location, walk to the ocean front with shopping, bars and restaurants, and walking distance to Fabrika where you can get the bus and go anywhere on the island. Definitely rent a scooter/4wheeler and can go around the whole island in 1 day. I would stay here again

• USA, Female, 25-30
Harmonia, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
30th Jun 2013

My friend and I loved this hostel! The staff was amazing and very helpful, everything was very clean, especially the bathrooms, full kitchen you can use any time, nice breakfast in the mornings, relaxing and comfortable social area, great location and walking distance to everything, especially the beach!