Location Scotland, Gender Female, Age 27

20th Aug 2016

Bruna and her husband were wonderful people! They know everything about the city and gave me lots of useful tips. The room was lovely and cosy. The breakfast was excellent. The location might not be perfect for those who prefer to stay in the heart of Bergamo, but still there are buses to go to the city centre directly and the 3-day ticket for all public transport in the area (including the airport) was only 7 euro, so it was totally fine with me. I'd definitely stay with them again. Grazie!

The Grand Hostel Bremen, Bremen, Germany
29th Apr 2015

The hostel is located in a quiet area of Bremen so if you don't like to stay in the heart of the city it's a good place. It's only 15 mins from the city centre by tram or you can actually get there on foot seeing some beautiful houses. The staff were always very kind and cheerful. The only problem was their bathroom facilities. One of the two showers at the female bathroom had broken. I had a shower twice and at both times the water was not hot enough I'm afraid....

Riga Hostel, Riga, Latvia
27th Apr 2015

I stayed at the single room for two nights and I'm totally satisfied with my stay. The hostel is literary located in front of the central station, and just next to the old town area, so it's a perfect place to stay. Also, the staff were always very kind, polite, and helpful. Free breakfast was not bad at all, and I had no problem with using shared shower. I just found that the walls/floors were quite thin, but you can just borrow earplugs at the reception:) Thank you for having me!

The Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
29th Jul 2014

Although I stayed here only for a night,I really liked this place. It's located on a big street and most tourist attractions are in walk distance. I met only one staff and she was absolutely helpful:)

Kensal Green Backpackers, London, England
5.7
7th Jul 2014

I stayed here for a night and found it OK. The hostel is located in front of tube station and you can get there very easily. The female dorm was also OK though I found a lot of rubbish under my bed. Most members of staff were not friendly nor helpful, and kind of rude to guests I'm afraid.

Mleczarnia Hostel, Wroclaw, Poland
20th Mar 2014

I'm really happy with my stay in this amazing hostel. It's located in the walk distance from both old town and bus/stain stations and is abusolutely clean. Female dormitory was very cosy and furnished with lovely beds and tables. Staffs were always very nice to me. Very recommendable.

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
18th Mar 2014

Very nice hostel with kind staffs and clean rooms. Also I like the fact its bathroom is equipped with hair driyers and has stable access to hot water. The hostel is located literary in front of the Castle and very close to the famous bridge. I'll definitely be back here again.

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
5th Jan 2014

It was my second time to stay here and I was totally happy with my stay again. Only problem is the fact the hostel is located on a very dark street, so better to be careful if you are a girl travelling on your own. Except for this the hostel is a really lovely and cosy place to stay.

Bob's Youth Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.1
28th Dec 2013

The hostel is located in the city centre,very close to all touristic places and pretty easy to find. Some staffs(especially a lady at the reception) was very kind and helpful while some other stuffs were extremely rude to me...Also I felt it was not relly uncorfotable that male staffs enter female dorm whenever without asking us or even knocking the door. Because of this we required to get dressed in the toilets. People choose female dorm to avoid this kind of inconvenience, I felt sorry.

Casa de la Musica Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
21st Sep 2013

Very nice location to visit lots of main tourist attractions. Rooms are perfectly clean and cosy. I really enjoyed my stay there, thanks.

Emma Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
20th Sep 2013

Very clean hostel with nice atmosphere. I especially like they have got. very nice facility with toilets and showers. The hostel in not very close to the old town but still in walk distance.

Music-Hostel, Lodz, Poland
19th Sep 2013

Very nice and clean hostel with kind staffs in the city centre. The only thing is it was very a bit too difficult for me to find the entrance cos it is not located in front of the building... I suggest you to put some papers or something so that guests don't need to walk around the entire building:)

Let's Rock Hostel, Krakow, Poland
17th Sep 2013

The best hostel in Poland ever. Literaly located on the main street of Krakow and has very clean rooms,kind staffs,and plenty of hot water! I love the fact their female dorm offered me not double-decker beds but normal beds for each guests. Very reccomendable:)

Filaretai Youth Hostel, Vilnius, Lithuania
1st Aug 2013

Although the hostel was very cheap,it offered me perfect stay! Staffs were kind,and the female dorm was very cosy and clean. I definitely will stay here again if I have another chance to visit this amazing city:)

Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
7.4
30th Jul 2013

I stayed here to take my very early flight on the next day. The hostel is close to both city centre and stations,so its location was perfect to go to the airport. The building itself was not that new or very beautiful since they use an old office or something as a hostel,but their female dorm was pretty cosy and clean:) The only thing is that the hostel is on the very duty street where tourists never go...if you want to walk round very late or early,you better be very careful.