Location: Scotland, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Mleczarnia Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

I'm really happy with my stay in this amazing hostel. It's located in the walk distance from both old town and bus/stain stations and is abusolutely clean. Female dormitory was very cosy and furnished with lovely beds and tables. Staffs were always very nice to me. Very recommendable.

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice hostel with kind staffs and clean rooms. Also I like the fact its bathroom is equipped with hair driyers and has stable access to hot water. The hostel is located literary in front of the Castle and very close to the famous bridge. I'll definitely be back here again.

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

It was my second time to stay here and I was totally happy with my stay again. Only problem is the fact the hostel is located on a very dark street, so better to be careful if you are a girl travelling on your own. Except for this the hostel is a really lovely and cosy place to stay.

Bob's Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is located in the city centre,very close to all touristic places and pretty easy to find. Some staffs(especially a lady at the reception) was very kind and helpful while some other stuffs were extremely rude to me...Also I felt it was not relly uncorfotable that male staffs enter female dorm whenever without asking us or even knocking the door. Because of this we required to get dressed in the toilets. People choose female dorm to avoid this kind of inconvenience, I felt sorry.

Casa de la Musica Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Very nice location to visit lots of main tourist attractions. Rooms are perfectly clean and cosy. I really enjoyed my stay there, thanks.

Emma Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Very clean hostel with nice atmosphere. I especially like they have got. very nice facility with toilets and showers. The hostel in not very close to the old town but still in walk distance.

Music-Hostel

Lodz, Poland

Very nice and clean hostel with kind staffs in the city centre. The only thing is it was very a bit too difficult for me to find the entrance cos it is not located in front of the building... I suggest you to put some papers or something so that guests don't need to walk around the entire building:)

Let's Rock Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The best hostel in Poland ever. Literaly located on the main street of Krakow and has very clean rooms,kind staffs,and plenty of hot water! I love the fact their female dorm offered me not double-decker beds but normal beds for each guests. Very reccomendable:)

Filaretai Youth Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Although the hostel was very cheap,it offered me perfect stay! Staffs were kind,and the female dorm was very cosy and clean. I definitely will stay here again if I have another chance to visit this amazing city:)

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

I stayed here to take my very early flight on the next day. The hostel is close to both city centre and stations,so its location was perfect to go to the airport. The building itself was not that new or very beautiful since they use an old office or something as a hostel,but their female dorm was pretty cosy and clean:) The only thing is that the hostel is on the very duty street where tourists never go...if you want to walk round very late or early,you better be very careful.