IHSP Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, USA
18th Jan 2015

I thought the pancake bar was fun and a unique touch. I wasn't there very long but I saw a few people taking advantage of the TV and computer. I had a bad experience the first time I tried to stay there (it was the fault of the website I used, but I felt I wasn't treated very politely either), but the staff made up for it the second time. Everyone was nice and helpful and I'm just calling that first experience as a bad day for the receptionist who was overwhelmed on a holiday weekend.

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport, Frankfurt, Germany
16th Aug 2014

Like many others I was just staying the night before catching a flight the next morning. I didn't use any of the facilities other than my shared room, which is clean and nicer than I expected. The bathrooms are really small but manageable. I really appreciate the shuttle to/from the airport.

8.0
19th Sep 2013

Great place to stay. It's a little far from the city but only a 10 minute walk from the underground so getting into the city is easy. The toilets don't flush well but that seems to be more of a water pressure issue all over London. But it was a little annoying to find clogged toilets or flush 4 times just to get paper down. Most of the staff were very helpful and pleasant. Free wifi and breakfast was greatly appreciated!

Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback this is quite helpful for us, We have passed this along to our maintenance team and they have already fixed the issue with the flashers. We hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager

7.7
11th Sep 2013

Although far from the city, it was near the metro, cable cars, and buses. There were also supermarkets, laundry mats, restaurants, etc. very close. A great new Mexican restaurant is opened across the street. The building is somewhat old so the doors are heavy and noisy, the elevator kept breaking down, and drains drained slowly. But otherwise it really is a great place. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and it's a very quiet area. I WOULD stay here again.

We love the new mexican restaurant as well! It's true that althought a quiet part of town, our neighborhood is filled with lots of shops and restaurants. We are sorry about the elevator, we had a harsh week with it, but the repairman finally fixed it for good! Thankd for your feedback, and we are looking forward seeing you again!

Amstel House Hostel, Berlin, Germany
30th Jul 2013

I only stayed one night in the hostel and didn´t spend much time at the facility. But I had a very positive experience.

Anda Guesthouse, Hohhot, China
7th Jun 2013

Overall I enjoyed my stay. I gave it an average grade for security since, although I felt safe in the facility, I had to provide my own padlock to lock my private room, which I didn't know about prior to my visit. I would have liked to have been prepared ahead of time. The tours offered are great and lots of fun, especially the trip to the grasslands. My bed pad was completely flat in the middle, so it was as if I didn't have one at all. But my roommates was nice and thick. It's a hit & miss.