Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 39

Hotel Villa Natali

Chisinau, Moldova

My name is Declan Cooney and I stayed in Hotel Villa Natali on Sunday July 27th 2014 for one night as I was flying back to Ireland the following day from Chisinau Airport. I had such a Lovely and Relaxing stay at the Hotel. It was so quiet there and it was exactly what I was looking for at the end of my three week Vacation. My Room was Lovely and I had a Lovely Shower before going to Sleep in a Very Comfortable Bed. I would thoroughly recommend staying in Hotel Villa Natali. Declan.

• 27th Jul 2014

Dream House Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

I stayed in Dream House Hostel for 7 nights from Sunday July 13th until Sunday July 20th 2014 and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at this Lively and Quaint Hostel ideally Located in Beautiful Kiev. I stayed in the Basement and I enjoyed nights of Comfort and Relaxation after long days of walking around Kiev. I was so impressed with The Druzi Café that I decided to have my Breakfast there each morning and some evenings I even enjoyed a relaxing meal. A Beautiful Hostel. Declan.

• 13th Jul 2014

Buiucani

Chisinau, Moldova

What can I say about my Homestay in Chisinau Moldova? I booked with a Lovely Lady named Natalia and stayed with her Grandmother Larisa in Chisinau for three nights from July 10th-July 14th 2014. I was looking for a nice and relaxing place to stay at the beginning of my three week Vacation and that is exactly what I experienced with Larisa in her Home. I am a Vegetarian and Larisa prepared some Beautiful Vegetarian Dishes for me each Morning and I always came home to a Lovely Relaxing Home.

• 10th Jul 2014

A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche

Hamburg, Germany

I stayed in A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche from Sunday December 29th 2013 until Friday January 5th 2014. Overall, I had a very pleasnat experience but I was Very Dissapointed that I had to Pay to use the Internet in the Hotel Computers and furthermore, I was Shocked that Wi-Fi in the Rooms was Charged. Sincerely from Declan.

• 29th Dec 2013

Hostal Providencia

Santiago, Chile

My name is Declan Cooney and I am from Ireland. I stayed in Hostel Providencia from Tuesday November 5th until Saturday November 9th. During my four night stay I did not have a Hot Shower or for that matter I could not even wash my face with warm water or shave my face because the two bathrooms outside m room had no runing water. I mentioned this to the staff on Wednesday Morning and an American Girl who works there told me that it would be sorted out and that maybe I should use the Bathrooms.

Gia Boutique Hostel

Sighisoara, Romania

My Friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay at the Gia Hostel in Sighisoara from Wednesday July 10th until Friday July 12th. It was perfectly located right beside the Train Station and the Staff there at the Gia Hostel were very Friendly and accomodating. My Friend and I could sit out in the Garden at the back and enjoy a quiet drink and chat while looking at the beautiful Forest behind us. Our room was very comfortable and the Shower and Toilet were excellent.

• 10th Jul 2013

Studio Hostel

Brasov, Romania

I have rarely stayed in a Studio Apartment before but The studio Hostel/Apartment in Brasov was truly perfect. It was exactly what my Friend and I were looking for and we were so impressed with our apartment from the Toilet/Shower to the Comfortable Bed, to the Fridge and Kitchen Facilities. We only stayed here two nights but we could have easily stayed a week it was that comfortable.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Although we only stayed for one night and had to leave again at 03.30am my Friend and I enjoyed our stay at The Menninger Hostel. We arrived at 1pm and we assumed that we could not go to our room until 3pm but the Staff were very helpful and let us go straight to our room for a well earned rest after our flight. I also really enjoyed our dorm room as it had an ensuite Toilet and Shower and my Friend and I used the two single beds beside the window which really fely like a Private Room.