Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 38

A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche

Hamburg, Germany

I stayed in A&O Hamburg Hammer Kirche from Sunday December 29th 2013 until Friday January 5th 2014. Overall, I had a very pleasnat experience but I was Very Dissapointed that I had to Pay to use the Internet in the Hotel Computers and furthermore, I was Shocked that Wi-Fi in the Rooms was Charged. Sincerely from Declan.

• 29th Dec 2013

Hostal Providencia

Santiago, Chile

My name is Declan Cooney and I am from Ireland. I stayed in Hostel Providencia from Tuesday November 5th until Saturday November 9th. During my four night stay I did not have a Hot Shower or for that matter I could not even wash my face with warm water or shave my face because the two bathrooms outside m room had no runing water. I mentioned this to the staff on Wednesday Morning and an American Girl who works there told me that it would be sorted out and that maybe I should use the Bathrooms.

Gia Hostel

Sighisoara, Romania

My Friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay at the Gia Hostel in Sighisoara from Wednesday July 10th until Friday July 12th. It was perfectly located right beside the Train Station and the Staff there at the Gia Hostel were very Friendly and accomodating. My Friend and I could sit out in the Garden at the back and enjoy a quiet drink and chat while looking at the beautiful Forest behind us. Our room was very comfortable and the Shower and Toilet were excellent.

• 10th Jul 2013

Studio Hostel

Brasov, Romania

I have rarely stayed in a Studio Apartment before but The studio Hostel/Apartment in Brasov was truly perfect. It was exactly what my Friend and I were looking for and we were so impressed with our apartment from the Toilet/Shower to the Comfortable Bed, to the Fridge and Kitchen Facilities. We only stayed here two nights but we could have easily stayed a week it was that comfortable.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Although we only stayed for one night and had to leave again at 03.30am my Friend and I enjoyed our stay at The Menninger Hostel. We arrived at 1pm and we assumed that we could not go to our room until 3pm but the Staff were very helpful and let us go straight to our room for a well earned rest after our flight. I also really enjoyed our dorm room as it had an ensuite Toilet and Shower and my Friend and I used the two single beds beside the window which really fely like a Private Room.