Location USA, Gender Male, Age 36

Envoy Hostel Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia
1st May 2016

The best hostel I stayed in during my 15 days in the Caucasus. The staffs were super friendly and helpful in regards to my many questions. Nice comfortable beds, secured lockers, plugs next to bed. The location is perfect in old town, pleasant views of Tbilisi, especially on the rooftop terrace. Only 3 minute hike up to Nariqala. The price is higher than other hostels but you get what you pay for.

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt the comfort of our rooms as they are specifically designed for travelers by travelers. Hope you've taken many wonderful memories of Georgia with you and hope to see you again one day. Cheers:)

Envoy Hostel, Yerevan, Armenia
25th Apr 2016

Had an awesome time at Envoy, so much that I also stayed at the Tbilisi location after. Friendly and helpful staffs, nice and clean beds, very good breakfast, it's busy here so you can easily meet other travelers. Great location in the city, only minutes away from Republic square, Cascade, Opera, good bars/restaurants. They also offere great affordable tours!

• USA, Couple, 31-40
Ussr Hostel, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
27th Apr 2015

My friend and I enjoyed our stay at USSR hostel in April. Clean, convenient, and the staffs were very friendly.

Sky Hostel Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan
23rd Apr 2015

The best view in Almaty. I was in Central Asia for a month during April and this was the nicest and cleanest hostel I stayed in. The staffs were all very nice, despite some of them not speaking English but travelers should learn to speak some Russian phrases. The location was also very convenient as its close to Abay street.

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
10th Jul 2013

I arrived at Travelers Home hostel just before 7am, 7 hours before my checkin time, was greeted by very friendly and helpful Alem whom let me chill at the sofa for a few hours before my bed was available. Good wifi, clean space, 2 minute away from Old Town and 2 minute away from Latin Bridge, which is perfect location. Alem was very helpful to everyone's questions and needs, thank you so much for a good time!

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium