Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great hostel in a great location. The interior patio is great with hammocks to lean on.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel ! The staff was great and helped us a lot! Terrace is really nice when thereĀ“s nice weather and the location is wonderful. I would definetely go back!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel!! The staff was very nice and the location was great! Morning breakfast is the best

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

Tremendo hostel ! Me encanto todoo, la gente super bien y el staff son lo mas! Siempre hacen actividades para integrar a todos ! Lo maximo!

I loved this hostel, and the bar downstairs is great ! Location is perfect just around the corner from the train station and walking distance of the main atractions.

I loved this hostel ! The location is perfect and you can take long walks by the lake.

Youthhostel Zurich

Zurich, Switzerland

Twins Minbak Hostel

Lucerne, Switzerland

Its a korean hostel so expect to find mostly koreans there. But its fine, I never felt uncomfortable and location is great if you like to walk by the lake and the landscape is amazing.

Legends

Rome, Italy

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Uruguay

The area is not very secure and we got a bit scared when the taxi driver left us there and told us about that. Anyway is close to the Acropolis and it was good. Staff was nice as well.

Anny Studios - Perissa Beach

Santorini, Greece

This hostel was great . I went there with two friends and we loved the location infront of the beach. The staff is soo nice as well. Internet is only available in the common area, and water from the shower is a bit salty.

• 29th Jun 2013
  • Uruguay

Very well located as it was easy to get there walking from the train station. Also very close to the bus stop to go to the port.