Location China, Gender Male, Age 30

Papa Germano, Rome, Italy
10th Aug 2013

Only one thing leaves me curious is asking for the remote for air conditioner. On the second night during my stay it was boiling at night hence I went to reception, however a male staff told me the remote was not for free, which would cost me 5 euro to turn on the cooling system. Minutes later I went down again, deciding to give him the money. But he didn't charge me, maybe because there were two new travelers checking in at the desk? So he wouldn't dare to take my cash?

Hostel Pisa Tower, Pisa, Italy
7.7
7th Aug 2013

I appreciate the atmosphere of this hostel, and understand the building is historical, which is why there are enough bathrooms or restrooms. In the morning everyone has to get up early and queue for the toilet or shower. And that's why I cleaned my face in the backyard with a tap.

Fest Hostel, Warsaw, Poland
26th Jun 2013

The location of this hostel is really convenient, just next to Warsaw Univ, so you can take a walk through the campus in the morning with sunlight and fresh air, breathing the history and elegance of Poland at the same time. I like the decoration of Fest Hostel since the national color --- red and white were rendered together, making all the facilities look energetic and friendly. The main street is only about 5 min's walk, with multiple choices of fabulous but fair restaurants.