Paris 19th Apartments

Paris, France

Other than staff being helpful and a bit entertaining, the experience was weird. We were transported to another location in a van with no windows. Looking back, I now see how dangerous that was. We had to climb a fence to access the property whenever we left. The bathroom condition was so deplorable, I cleaned it before using it. The bedroom was clean, but the bed was so hard. We lost electricity one night and into the morning. The best part was there were friendly travelers sharing stories.

• 23rd Jun 2013

The staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was clean and Wi-fi was also available in room. Enjoyed breakfast and the 24/7 access. It's good value for money and I would go back. Only problem was the scent in the bathroom.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Hello, Thaks for your comment :) Good you liked our organic breakfast ! Works are on the planning for next year : brand new bathrooms !! We wish you the best within the HI community. Best regards, Agathe

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The check-in and check-out times are not listed, which proved to be a problem, especially when on booking, you are prompted to give an arrival time. We arrived at 8am only to be told that check-in was at 1pm. Anyway, other than the light-haired girl with a major attitude problem, the service was exemplary. The location was fine and within walking distance of everything. Internet wasn't available in the room and showering was messy, but I would definitely go back. Appreciated the sarcasm :)

• 21st Jun 2013

Hi Brittany, Thanks for your great review! We really hope to welcome you again soon! Greetings, Hans Brinker