Hostal Chasqui

Otavalo, Ecuador

I really enjoyed my stay at this place. Flexible check in/check out is a rarity in South America. I appreciated this so much about this hotel, it cannot be underestimated! Staff members are helpful about maximizing your time in the area. I would definitely recommend and return! Thanks so much!

Community Hostel

Quito, Ecuador

I loved staying here. The walking tour was great and the breakfast was huge and delicious. The beds were super comfy too. Sometimes I had to wait a little for the bathroom but otherwise everything was perfect and the staff were awesome and helpful and fun! Great atmosphere and great place to meet people.

Colombian Hostel

Cali, Colombia

Haven't stayed at a hostel with such great atmosphere in a long time. Mauricio and Carolina are just wonderful. This is a great place to stay to meet people and experience what Cali is all about.

friend thanks for sharing your great experiences Thanks for choosing to YOUR site colombian hostel accommodation for us is very important to provide all necessary information for our friends who come to visit with great expectations cali Thank you for your joy thanks for enjoying our city I hope you come back soon and always remember SMILING Mauricio _Carolina ;) ;)

Masaya Bogota Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

second time staying at Masaya, last time being two years ago. When I was there previously I loved it, found the location perfect, met lots of other travelers, and found the dorms very comfortable. I did not even consider staying elsewhere Bogota. This time, however, it was under construction so there were only half the bathroom facilities, but finished this construction quickly. Security was much tighter last time and atmosphere was better before with more people/less construction.

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

Mostly everything was nice. However, credit cards were not accepted when the hostel told us specifically they would be. Also, the bed was absolutely terrible. The worst night sleep I have ever had. Very noticeable springs poking into my back all night.

Thanks for your comments. Now our credit card machine is finally working, we had a problem with the bank companie. :( We just change some mattress, please come back and check us out¡¡¡ Save travels.

Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The breakfast could have been better for the price we paid for the private room.

As we do not provide breakfast: Is it possible that you gave us a review which belongs to another place where you stayed also?

Hostel La Candelaria

Valladolid, Mexico

I love La Candalaria. I have been there twice in one calendar year now. Valladolid is small and most people stay only a few days but this hostel makes me feel at home and I love to linger. Best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel, also the most thorough cleaning crew. Shout outs to the wonderful staff, especially Jeronimo!

Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

I love PocNa! I am returning for the second time this year. The dorms are comfy and spacious, but quiet enough away from the party. The beach setting, morning yoga, live music, and fun nightlife can't be beat!

Byron Bay YHA

Byron Bay, Australia

A good choice in Byron Bay

Njoy! Travellers Resort

Cairns, Australia

The staff here are so awesome and that totally makes the place. Atmosphere is social but not a party hostel. I would definitely recommend!

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

Best hostel with hostel-like atmosphere in India! Thanks so much :)

Travellers Inn

Mumbai, India

This is definitely the best bet for backpackers in Bombay. It is a great location with helpful staff and place to meet other travelers. There aren't really any common rooms, though.

Hostal Losodeli

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Loved everything about this hostel especially Liz, the location, the social atmosphere, and the pool!

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Wifi was soooo slow!

Beautiful, happy place with amazing food! We really enjoyed our time here!

Thanks. Have a good trip in China.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

best Western breakfast in China yet! good menu and food overall

haha ... thank you for the positive feedback . What we are worry about most is repast in a hostel . It is kind of Western breakfast that made by Chinese way . Thank you so much again .Happy travel

Loved the free movies in the air conditioned common room!

Yi Dou Hostel

Yichang, China

The most secure hostel I have stayed at in China so far! Very intelligent and friendly staff, extremely helpful and pleasant :) This location is close to lots of cheap and tasty food

• 26th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

Chongqing Greenforest Hostel

Chongqing, China

This place was great and wish I had had more time there before my river cruise. It was close to bar street in ChongQing which had the best night life of any Chinese city so far. Also, the common room was quite social, giving the place a great hostel vibe.

Dear, How's your cruise? I guess it is fantastic. Thanks so much for your high comment. Welcome back to our hostel. Kind Regards Angelina

Chengdu Free Guys Hostel

Chengdu, China

loud, dirty, and lacking comforts for foreigners.the worst part was I did not feel safe there at all. We had multiple incidents of people to break in our room, push the door in, and knocking on the door asking us to open up in the middle of the night (1am) claiming to be staff. Whether this person at our door was staff or not, we do not know because obviously we did not open the door at 1am. Either way, this is not appropriate. also, the wooden slats of beds keep dislodging, poor sleep quality

We are sorry for what you said.Actually,on that day,there were three Poles of drunking knocking at your door. As a new hostel we know there must be a lot of problems waiting for us to solve :) We'll try our best to improve our hostel~Best wishes~Sorry again,Best wishes~!

Hostel Amigo Suites Downtown