Mostly everything was nice. However, credit cards were not accepted when the hostel told us specifically they would be. Also, the bed was absolutely terrible. The worst night sleep I have ever had. Very noticeable springs poking into my back all night.

Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

The breakfast could have been better for the price we paid for the private room.

As we do not provide breakfast: Is it possible that you gave us a review which belongs to another place where you stayed also?

Hostel La Candelaria

Valladolid, Mexico

I love La Candalaria. I have been there twice in one calendar year now. Valladolid is small and most people stay only a few days but this hostel makes me feel at home and I love to linger. Best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel, also the most thorough cleaning crew. Shout outs to the wonderful staff, especially Jeronimo!

Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

I love PocNa! I am returning for the second time this year. The dorms are comfy and spacious, but quiet enough away from the party. The beach setting, morning yoga, live music, and fun nightlife can't be beat!

Hostal Losodeli

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Loved everything about this hostel especially Liz, the location, the social atmosphere, and the pool!

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Wifi was soooo slow!

Beautiful, happy place with amazing food! We really enjoyed our time here!

Thanks. Have a good trip in China.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

best Western breakfast in China yet! good menu and food overall

haha ... thank you for the positive feedback . What we are worry about most is repast in a hostel . It is kind of Western breakfast that made by Chinese way . Thank you so much again .Happy travel

Loved the free movies in the air conditioned common room!

Yi Dou Hostel

Yichang, China

The most secure hostel I have stayed at in China so far! Very intelligent and friendly staff, extremely helpful and pleasant :) This location is close to lots of cheap and tasty food

Chongqing Greenforest Hostel

Chongqing, China

This place was great and wish I had had more time there before my river cruise. It was close to bar street in ChongQing which had the best night life of any Chinese city so far. Also, the common room was quite social, giving the place a great hostel vibe.

Dear, How's your cruise? I guess it is fantastic. Thanks so much for your high comment. Welcome back to our hostel. Kind Regards Angelina

Chengdu Free Guys Hostel

Chengdu, China

loud, dirty, and lacking comforts for foreigners.the worst part was I did not feel safe there at all. We had multiple incidents of people to break in our room, push the door in, and knocking on the door asking us to open up in the middle of the night (1am) claiming to be staff. Whether this person at our door was staff or not, we do not know because obviously we did not open the door at 1am. Either way, this is not appropriate. also, the wooden slats of beds keep dislodging, poor sleep quality

We are sorry for what you said.Actually,on that day,there were three Poles of drunking knocking at your door. As a new hostel we know there must be a lot of problems waiting for us to solve :) We'll try our best to improve our hostel~Best wishes~Sorry again,Best wishes~!

Hostel Amigo Suites Downtown