• Australia, Female, 18-24
Chillton 2, Belgrade, Serbia
11th Oct 2013

Fantastic hostel! The staff are incredible, it's situated right in the middle of town and drinking is encouraged and at times mandatory. P.S. Apologies for the urineinthebin incident...

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
8th Oct 2013

I really really had good time here. It was good. The staff was helping me do things in Sofia. Without their support and encouragement I would have had bad times. The peoples were all friendly and nice to me. I would recomend to other peoples to stay at this hostel. Also consider staying longer and studying at Erasmus. I would have liked to but I not smart enough.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
30th Sep 2013

Friendly and helpful staff, very clean and good atmosphere. It's location is excellent - 200m walk to Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. There's a travel agent connected to the hostel next door which organised a 6 day trip for us to Cappadocia, Pammalkale, Ephesus and Gallipoli. It was very well organised and affordable and all the connections ran very smoothly. I'd definitely stay here again.