Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Perfect location to see the major sites of Athens. Nice large dorm rooms and showers.

Jimmy's Hostel

Paros, Greece

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Highly recommend staying here. Great location, fabulous staff, awesome pool and the best view in Ios! Made some amazing new friends and partied at night but quiet from 12.30am as everyone is shifted onto bars if you want to sleep.

Anny Studios - Perissa Beach

Santorini, Greece

Steve was awesome and staff were very helpful, pool was great. Good private room at a very reasonable rate.

Merhaba Hotel

Bodrum, Turkey

Gave me a twin room instead of double. Staff sleeping everywhere in reception and balcony. Great location but wouldn't stay again.

Rome City Hostel

Rome, Italy

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Wifi is available but doesn't work. Shower drain was blocked my bed was a tiny crib attached to a wall and you wouldn't want to bigger than 170cm. I booked one night and my reservation was stuffed up and they made me pay two nights, no reasonable staff and poor services. Bad bed, bad plumbing, small room, atrocious wifi, at least 30minutes from Rome not including the wait for the bus and trains to actually arrive! Don't stay here.

The Beach House

San Sebastian, Spain

Staff member during the day gave me the wrong keys to my room. My roommates locked the door and came back later and I was locked out of my room and slept on the floor till 2.30am. I recommend you check they have given you the right keys as soon as you arrive. Otherwise great location right by the beach and great common area. I would stay again regardless of the key mishap

Roger's House

San Sebastian, Spain

Staff were amazing, amazing Paella and Sangria evenings, optional pub crawl with other hostels. Awesome environment. Only downfall not a lot of common area to chill out in. Otherwise Rogers isn't a hostel it's more like a family, highly recommend for single travellers.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Staff were very accommodating when booking an extra night so I could stay in the same room. Only downside was they didn't tell me I had a free towel use as I was in an all girl dorm. Otherwise fabulous hostel. Love the curtains!

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Nice rooms but no storage for bags so the dorms were quite messy with everyone's bags on the ground. Beautiful renovated building with a good downstairs area for socialising and bar/food onsite Day staff weren't particularly friendly and no wifi in the rooms.

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Rude staff and unhelpful. Room was very noisy right by the kitchen and had a hot water pressure cylinder in a cupboard in our room. No atmosphere and there was a bunch of noisy school kids about 14 staying there. Over priced. Would not recommend this hostel

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

There was no wifi and the staff had no idea when it would be fixed and wasn't fixed during my stage. One blonde staff member was particularly rude overall when serving drinks or if you had a query

Neptunes Town Hostel