Location: Japan, Gender: Female, Age: 24

the hostel was very close to the Asakusa station. The building is approximately more 30 year old so it looks dirty inside...but I don't think it was much. (I felt the couch and the floor of the common room were dirty) There were 8 capsule beds (2 bunksĂ—4), which were quite old, but the inside was clean and everything (the sheet, the pillow case and the comforter) was washed so it was very comfortable!

The place is a bit far from the station so you'd better make sure the direction before going there. The people at the hostel are very nice and I always have a good time staying there.

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback, too. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We are sorry for our location bit far from the nearest stations. We also recommend our future customers print out the map and directions because it is bit hard to find our hostel at first. We hope you had a good time while your stay apart from that problem. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you very much again.

Tokyo Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

the way to the hostel was a bit difficult from the station but it's an okay walking distance. But the place doesn't have an elevator so if you have a big luggage and are assigned to be an upper room, it'll be hard for you to carry your stuff up. The staff was a middle-aged men when I checked in. He didn't speak English well but he was very very nice and friendly. The building was old and the room and living room were a bit mess. After all, the place was an okay place to just sleep in.