Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

What can I say, this is my favorite hostel in all of Europe. The family that runs it is wonderful, comfy rooms and a nice chill out area makes it very easy to meet other people! Don't miss out on the optional breakfast which has the most amazing french toast! And the day trip tours! I have stayed here 4 times and hope to return again someday on my return to Croatia :) As for location it isn't right in town (which is better!) close to nice beaches but still a quick bus into old town.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Not in old town but easy public transport as it was by train station. Private twin was steep in price for the quality. Although I'm sure dorms are better value. Staff very kind and friendly. Place was clean and with the staff and close transportation it was a decent stay.

• 30th Jun 2013

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

My favorite hostel is the whole of Europe! The family is amazing and goes out of there way to make you feel welcome. Easy to meet people as a solo traveler. Love the location so close to the beaches but a quick bus ride to the center. My time in dubrovnik made my trip and cannot wait to return for a third time!

• 9th Jun 2013