Reviews: mikessuggestionbox5789

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Astor Hyde Park

Fabrizzio Guesthouse

Madrid, Spain

Simply the best hostel\bed and breakfest, i have ever stayed at, with a great staff. you have to stay there, if only just for the view from the terrace that over looks plaza mayor.

very interesting staff to say the least, lol. our hostess was great

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

I liked the hostel more then Napels itself

Probably it's because you have always been in the hostel :) ?

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

It doesn't matter where you stay, Cinque terra is amazing

Bassetto Guesthouse

Florence, Italy

The best hostel experience ever!!! It was like staying with family, I'll be thinking about this fourteenth century retired vile I found in Certaldo for the rest of my life. There is so much to say about this place so just go and experience real Tuscany there.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

I didn't spend much time there but I had fun. Really expensive break fest so make sure you get your monies worth in bacon.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place to eat. Terrible Wi-Fi!!! More like a hotel with a DJ then a hostel. I lost my voice every night I stayed there

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Best place I have ever stayed, its more like a hotel then a hostel and more like a palace then a building. Staff was great and the rooms where really nice. Amazing location!

Vienna City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

I think its a hostel for school trips in Austria, so its a weird environment. But the staff was nice.

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great location. Next to main train station and 10 min from everything

The Tent Munich

Munich, Germany

Nightmare! Try finding a bed that isn't taken when your in a circus tent with 100 beds and 98 of them are taken. It was just really weird.

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

Alex was great for sitting you down with a map of Berlin and giving you more then enough things to do and the best way to do it, even if you already have an itinerary. I recommend the "New Berlin"Free walking tour and the Potsdam tour.

Hotel Mevlana

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Over priced espically when the guys working the counter try and rip you off for everything from a can of beer to fries. I guess just dont eat there.