Captain Halpin's Hostel, Wicklow, Ireland
7.1
10th Jun 2013

It was exactly what I needed: a place to sleep for the night. Not more or less. For that purpose it was perfect. Quiet not many people and I had the room on my own.

The Old Presbytery, Wicklow, Ireland
6.9
9th Jun 2013

Thanks for your comment. We strive to satisfy guests and welcome all views. Harry

Cashel Hostel, Cashel, Ireland
7th Jun 2013

I arrived there alone and at the reception I was really welcomed already! Nice people and a really good tour around the house. I was integrated in the group even before i got my room ;) I felt comfortable straight away! Besides I was really lucky to be alone in my room and to be upgrated ;)

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review and we look forward to having you once again at our Hostel establishment. Kind regards PJ Quinlan