Amsterdam, Netherlands

They have a great common room with a little bistro which is really nice.t Located almost next to the Ferryport, the ferries go every couple minutes and every 10-15 during the night. Easy to get there even though its in noord. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean, Just a few things were not that great, which didnt change my overall good experience. The pillows are way to small unfortunately and some other small things. I'd still lways recommend this hostel, great place.

• 16th Oct 2015

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

The staff is really friendly and helpful and A LOT of fun. The common room is really nice and comfortable. You will definitely feel like home. The showers are also super clean .

The staff is really friendly and they seem to really care. The place is nice and clean and it is located right diwn the street from the amtrak station. I had an amazing time!

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

MoonPad LA Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I really enjoyed my stay there because everybody was very open and friendly. We had Parties in the backyard and it was just an amazing time. The common room is beautiful, you will feel like home. The kitchen is pretty big too, you will have enough space to cook a meal for you. But they really like to overbook so you will find people sleeping everywhere in the hostel on air-mattresses or couches. They also put air-mattresses in some bunk beds. I did not sleep at all.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

The Hostel was pretty dirty and there were no ladders on the bunk beds. The travelers were open and a lot of fun. I had a great time, even though the hostel was gross.