Camping Serenissima, Venice, Italy
20th Jun 2013

I suggest to remove Padua from your address. It makes confusion.

Dear Sir, we're very sorry about the inconvenience, but in our informations is written that you have to take the bus direction PADOVA or DOLO or STRA and get off at "Camping Serenissima". We cannot remove PADOVA from our information, because this is the bus that you have to take to arrive there. Best regards M.Chiara

7.7
19th Jun 2013

The owner was not there when I reached and i didn't have an option to make an international call. It was really troublesome. I suggest them to keep a phone at the reception from where we can make a call to the owner.

6.0
17th Jun 2013

I am a bit conservative minded and this was a rock n roll hostel. I rented a mixed dorm bed and I didn't like the environment that much.

Liberty Hotel Paris, Paris, France
7.7
17th Jun 2013

The stuffs were fine. I didn't like the wall of my room (weak and thin). The location was ok but the environment was good.

Amarcord B&B, Rome Ciampino, Italy
16th Jun 2013

The stuffs/owners are really welcoming and very gentle. They send me msg. and even called me to confirm my stay and picked me from the airport. But it is a bit far from the airport. The breakfast was good.

Român Holidays Hostel, Rome, Italy
15th Jun 2013

Considering the money it was a good hostel. It was a quite place and I had a good sleep. The stuffs were very good and helpful. It was close to the railway station and very convenient for transportation.