Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street

Singapore, Singapore

Awesome place. Very helpful staff, right in the heart of Chinatown and maybe a 1 minute walk to the Chinatown MRT stop. Highly recommend this hostel.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Right beside Edinburgh castle, all the excellent restaurants are 5-15 minutes away from the hostel. Edinburgh is a great city and I will be back there soon.

Rome, Italy

Location is right near termini which is the transit hub of Rome. Credit card machine didn't work and said I could pay on my last day, yet they put a hold on my credit card. Also the wifi isn't very good, specially in your rooms.

Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea

San Sebastian, Spain

Nowhere near the beaches and old town, would be about a 45 min to an hour and 15 minute walk to the beaches and bars

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Nice hostel, small and easy to meet people, kind of out of the way of all the downtown sights.

hello Janek Thank you for your comment we wish you great travels best regards woodstock hostel

Earthers Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

Excellent isn't a sufficient enough word to describe this hostel. The atmosphere at this hostel is amazing, the staff is extremely helpful and awesome, they have different events for cheap and they have awesome crepes for breakfast. I would 100% come back to Hvar just to stay at earthers. If I could I'd rate this place 150%

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

A little far from everything you want to see. The hostel itself is really nice though, check-in is at 3 so it makes things a little difficult

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The only bad thing was that the wifi was only available in the reception area otherwise the place was awesome, located somewhat close to the museums, and a U2 station is right around the corner.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Having to rent a locker was annoying. Te location was great, 5 minutes to centraal station and 5 minutes to Dam square.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Improperly booked my stay, staff was pleasant and tried to sell my room so I didn't have I pay