VivaVenezia

Venice, Italy

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights. If you stay here make sure you put an accurate arrival time for the owner is not always present and we had to call him upon arrival when instructed to do so by the other guests there. It was no problem for us but the other couple said they had had to wait for awhile the day before. We liked that we had a very spacious room with AC and the bathroom was only shared with one couple. Also a full kitchen! Overall good value and would recommend!

Albergo Giovanna

Florence, Italy

My boyfriend and I stayed at this cute hostel for two nights. The owner is a really sweet, accommodating lady. She went out of her way to make me a cup of coffee with biscuits one morning. The only downside was that we had to pay for wifi (2 euro per day), however, the second night we didn't have two euro on us and she grant us access for the one euro that we had which was nice. It's also pretty centrally located which is a plus.

Hostel Pastoral

Nice, France

My boyfriend and I stayed here two nights and found it to be decent. It's pretty cheap so you pay for what you get. The shower in the room was really nice but the toilet was kind of a long walk from the room. The staff that put out the breakfast were very friendly and helpful, though I didn't like that they charged you for coffee- that's one thing I do expect to be offered as part of the complimentary breakfast. It's next to the train station and a short walk from the beach which was nice!

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

My boyfriend and I stayed here 3 nights and we had a great time! This hostel has a lively atmosphere with nightly activities including bar crawls with the other Sant Jordi hostels that are so much fun. We also enjoyed a bomb pasta dinner one night hosted by the hostel that only cost 2 euro each. It's in a good location too, only a short walk from La Rambla. My only complaint would be how unbearably hot our room got at night. Overall I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jun 2013

Hotel Eiffel Segur

Paris, France

My boyfriend and I loved this place! Super cute and romantic. The room was modern, the bed was comfy and we loved that there was AC. It was also very clean and well maintained. Every guy working the front desk was really nice and helpful too. The only downside was the rather high cost, though you definitely get what you pay for.

• 20th Jun 2013

My boyfriend and I only stayed at this hostel 1 night and we liked it overall. Not the greatest location if you're looking to be in the center of town but still in a quaint area and a short metro ride from all the main attractions. It was also a great value for the cost. The lady working the front desk the majority of the time was very friendly and helpful. On the other hand, the cleaning lady was very rude but we just ignored her.

• 19th Jun 2013