Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
1st Aug 2013

WOW, a good hostel! The security is very good, you will have 3 keys and i think no one can easily steal your belongings. The common room is big, and you can enjoy free drinks there (even ice)! Rooms are big, and everyone can have their own area to pack their luggage. There is a super charger in the room, you can use either the plugs or just usb plugs! My roommates are very nice and we chat all the time~ I have a precious night there!

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
29th Jul 2013

This is the best hostel I have stayed in my trip to the UK. The beds are clean, and there's an individual washroom in my room. The most appreciated thing is the common room. I can enjoy free tea and coffee there, and have food there, and surf the net there. No one will interrupt you, and you can enjoy a nice afternoon in the hostel. I highly recommend this hostel to all the backpackers who are going to Liverpool in the near future.

Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
27th Jul 2013

it's a very nice hostel... the place is big, the rooms are big... although i need to walk upstairs to go back to my room, which is on the fifth floor, i think the place is lovely... i have met a lot of friends here... i can say this hostel is one of the best hostels in the uk!

Yay!!! That's great! We are so happy to hear that. That's the kind of atmosphere we always try to aim at for our guests. With regards to the five floors, we always want our guests to do some free exercise ;) with Hatters there is no need to pay extra for a gym! :)) Thank you for staying with us, come back soon!!

Bath Backpackers, Bath, England
4.0
26th Jul 2013

i won't stay in this hostel again this hostel is horrible it's no doubt that it's next to the rail station and the roman bath but the rooms are horrifying no shower room on each floor there is only one in the hostel no lift and the room lockers are too small windows are small too and so the room is very hot.. it reaches 30 deg cel at night

Equity Point London, London, England
6.6
24th Jul 2013

the windows are so small, so it's very hot at night... my portable charger was stolen by the cleaning guy... so .. i could not give the hostel a high mark