• England, Male, 25-30
City Motel, Colombo, Sri Lanka
7.4
9th Oct 2015

A basic hostel. Nothing special, but not a terrible place to stay. I chose it due to its location near the bus station, ready for getting out to the airport. The staff were all very helpful. Can't really ask for anything else... maybe aircon.

Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon, Budapest, Hungary
12th Sep 2013

I had a fantastic stay in Budapest in this hostel. Fantastic location, lots of food and drink places near by, plus easy walking distance to the city centre. The staff were always helpful. I would definitely recommend and stay again.

Român Holidays Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.7
8th Sep 2013

I had a good stay in this hostel - clean, safe, friendly. The only downfall for me is location - yes its close to the station but that means its very touristy and busy in this area! But I'd happily stay again.

Ostello Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy
7.4
7th Sep 2013

I wouldn't necessarily rave about this hostel, but I wouldn't complain about it either. Clean, comfortable, safe, nothing bad to say, but it was just a bit boring and middle of the road. One suggestion is A/C - the fan did nothing for room temp during the night,

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
3rd Sep 2013

By far one of the best hostels I have stayed in. I had a great time at Ostello Bello and would happily recommend and stay again. Thanks very much!