Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

My stay at Villa Divine was fantastic, the hostel was very clean and secure. The staff were incredibly helpful throughout the stay and were never short of suggestions for things to do. The room was great and the hostel had excellent facilities. I highly recommend staying here, I will be returning,

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate it. We hope you'll have fun on your ongoing travels. It would be nice to greet you again at Villa Divine.

Villa Skansi is without doubt the best hostel I have stayed at and really made my trip to Hvar an enjoyable one! The private room was very well equipped with air con, and lovely ensuite as well as a fantastic sea view. The room and hostel were incredibly clean with cleaners working around the clock to maintain the high standards. The staff were lovely and helpful throughout the stay. The hostel was very secure and I felt comfortable leaving my possessions there as they have a night guard. 10/10

My stay at Villa Skansi was wonderful, from the moment I arrived the staff were very friendly and helpful and did everything they could to make my stay a pleasant one. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable, the communal kitchen was well supplied and also very clean. The terrace provided a lovely place to relax and take in the spectacular views of the Adriatic. The villa runs a free bar crawl for guests to take part in with free shots and a good atmosphere it's one not to miss.