Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
13th Jun 2017

I didn't particularly care for Naples, it wasn't my type of city but THIS HOSTEL MADE MADE MY NAPLES EXPERIENCE. Lorella and Sabrina were probably the best hostesses i've ever met in a hostel. They even helped me areange last minute accommodation as i made a mistake in my reservation. All their tips were spot on and really cared to give you the best possible advise. The free pasta night was awesome! Delicious. If it wasn't for this place I would have hated Naples. Don look any further just book!

Hostel Prague Tyn, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Jun 2017

Staff was amazing, cleanliness superb, location cant really beat that... atmosphere was great i was very lucky to have this hotel for seeing all of Prague's best in 2 days! It was really amazing

Flow Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
29th May 2017

Everything was perfect except for the fact that we were COOKING ourselves for 3 nights and no A/C even though its advertised even on the doors to the dorms. It was very hot and THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND IN SOME COUNTRIES THERE IS LIABILITY BY LAW for doing this. We complained about it and were told there was nothing to be done a/c was only allowed after June 1st as instructed by the manager. This was outrageous. I was very dissspointed. Otherwise the hostel was amazing and staff was SUPERB.

Hey there! Thanks for staying and reviewing us. We do have A/C but unfortunately it wasn't running during the last few days. We are deeply apologizing for that and wish you a nice journey to come! Flow Team

Paraga Beach Hostel, Mykonos, Greece
24th May 2017

This hostel is a love or hate kind of place, on full season I can only imagine. Pros: CHEAP. In front of the beach & Bus stop. Supermarket. Pool. Staff is great. CONS: Although the guards walk most private tents are made of canvas facing the perimeter theft-prone and no privacy. STORAGE LOCKER SPACE in dorms: TINY. A large backpack or carryon wont fit. Everything they sale is overpriced compared to town,u can't consume goods purchased outside in common areas. RENT AN ATV it will give u freedom!

Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
23rd May 2017

I'm only giving low score on security because 1. There were no lockable lockers in our room and i didn't appreciate that. The rest was pretty much perfect. Also, power plugs are oddly located and not equally spread through the room which is a bummer honestly. The rest is excellent!

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.

Earthers Hostel, Hvar, Croatia
20th May 2017

It's hard at first to get used to not using lockers, and going out with your entire room or the entirety of the hostel out to dinner or clubs or the beach. Makes no sense... but is real. Rob treats you like you are in his house and you are his guest. The staff makes pancakes in thr morning and you just lose yourself to the vibe and the amazing people you meet. Hvar is beautiful beyond compare and this is THE PLACE to experience it fully. I have to be back, for I'm sure I left a piece of my heart

Hostel Villa Garden, Dubrovnik, Croatia
14th May 2017

You really can't go wrong with staying in a private room 5 blocks from old town and in front of a bus stop. Really you can't. Old town is EXCESSIVELY BUSY and staying in it is suicidal unless you are a party person so Villa Gardens is your safest bet if you like both. Also DBV is very expensive so VG offers budget accommodations that are very much more than you expect. This place is perfect for groups or more loner travelers. Darko is super kind and friendly and also his father. Do recommend!

ClinkNOORD, Amsterdam, Netherlands
10th May 2017

The only low score for atmosphere was because most people were in groups which was boring. I gave top scores for the rest because the place was clean, amazing, beautiful, convenient and staff was great. Even at night there was a staff member at the door asking to check the access cards! IMPORTANT: Be more clear with directions so people know 1. Its literally across the river from central station / 2.The ferry is free / 3.Google maps will make you walk more than u need to. Definitely reccomended!

Hi Jose! Thanks for sharing! Great you had a good time! The new route to the hostel (quick one, directly to your left after the ferry) just opened and we made a new video for on our website. We contacted google maps to adjust their directions but unfortunately they haven't changed it. Hope we see you back again soon in the future :-) Kind regards, Laura, Guest Experience Manager

Pura Vida MINI Hostel - Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
9th Apr 2016

We did the private room with fan and it was perfect, its simple and clean and all you really need in a place like santa teresa. Extended our stay because it felt like home. Pool and atmosphere were A+ and Nacho & Sabrina were great hosts! The bar had cool vives & reasonable prices, it was a great deal. I will definitely keep coming, IMPRESSED with how clean everything was, the bathrooms were always impecable and upkept although there was a lot of people. RECCOMENDED. My 1 issue: parking space.

Pars Tailor's Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
28th Jun 2013

Taylor's hostel was amazing, the location is excellent the building was brand new, the owners are super friendly and the atmosphere is great! I had an amazing time and i plan on going back there when I stay in barcelona again. I loved it it has supermarkets, 2 metro stations and lots of bars within 5min walk. Altamente recomendado a todos!

• Costa Rica,
Golden Tram 242 Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
24th Jun 2013

I absolutely adored this hostel. It was a bar raiser for every other hostel I've been on. The staff was so nice, owner

Astor Victoria, London, England
14th Jun 2013

Let me start by saying that Luke was awesome and the Aussie lady were extremely nice!!! It was my first time in Europe traveling by myself, and they both answered my millions of questions. Location: Unbeatable, just do yourself a favor and get an OYSTER CARD and remember the b es aun qieda el Arpoe es rwkk us 24 works 24h asi que no esx

×