Pura Vida MINI Hostel - Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
9th Apr 2016

We did the private room with fan and it was perfect, its simple and clean and all you really need in a place like santa teresa. Extended our stay because it felt like home. Pool and atmosphere were A+ and Nacho & Sabrina were great hosts! The bar had cool vives & reasonable prices, it was a great deal. I will definitely keep coming, IMPRESSED with how clean everything was, the bathrooms were always impecable and upkept although there was a lot of people. RECCOMENDED. My 1 issue: parking space.

Pars Tailor's Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
28th Jun 2013

Taylor's hostel was amazing, the location is excellent the building was brand new, the owners are super friendly and the atmosphere is great! I had an amazing time and i plan on going back there when I stay in barcelona again. I loved it it has supermarkets, 2 metro stations and lots of bars within 5min walk. Altamente recomendado a todos!

• Costa Rica,
Golden Tram 242 Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
24th Jun 2013

I absolutely adored this hostel. It was a bar raiser for every other hostel I've been on. The staff was so nice, owner

Astor Victoria, London, England
14th Jun 2013

Let me start by saying that Luke was awesome and the Aussie lady were extremely nice!!! It was my first time in Europe traveling by myself, and they both answered my millions of questions. Location: Unbeatable, just do yourself a favor and get an OYSTER CARD and remember the b es aun qieda el Arpoe es rwkk us 24 works 24h asi que no esx