Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
14th Jun 2013

For being the most expensive hostel I stayed in on my entire journey, it certainly didn't show it. The location was good, very central and with good access to transportation, but it was very noisy every night around the hostel. The bathroom was not good, the sink sputtered all over the place, and the shower wasn't great either. The breakfast was barely a breakfast, and I was asked to leave my seat even though I needed to use the internet which wasn't working in the rooms.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center, Salzburg, Austria
13th Jun 2013

I loved staying at the Meininger in Salzburg. It was an easy walk to and from the center of the city and easy enough from the train station. Everything was totally clean and usable. I didn't have a lock with me though, so I took my valuables and carried them around with me all day because I couldn't store them in the lockers. Breakfast was okay and probably expensive enough that'd it'd be better to skip that and find something to eat in the mornings outside of the hostel.

Hello! We are really happy to hear that you loved your stay with us! If you don´t have your own lock, you can purchase one at the reception for a small deposit (which you of course get back) - maybe you can try it out the next time you decide to stay with us. Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzbrug Team

11th Jun 2013

I absolutely loved my stay at Wombats in Vienna. Everything was pristine. The bar was a little silly, but oh well.