Pirate Hostel

Campeche, Mexico

We asked if we could store our backpacks for a few hours after we checked out and they tried to charge us the equivalent of €7 for storage. I've never experienced that in a hostel in all my life. We took our bags to an amazing vegetarian restaurant and they stored them for free. You can find them if you walk down Calle 59 and turn left on Calle 14. Incredible food and the staff were so kind. The Pirate Hostel had unhelpful staff and ice cold showers.

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Poland

All Days Hostel

Toronto, Canada

Very clean, quiet and secure. The surrounding area is not the safest in Toronto but is it a very central location - convenient to the subway. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

• 15th Dec 2013

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

Thanks for a Perfect time in Paris. The staff were extremely helpful, welcoming and pleasant. The room was really comfortable with a cracking view over the city. Perfect breakfast, perfect showers, perfect prices!!!! :)

• 11th Feb 2011

i would just like to point out to the management of this hostel that it was very unprofessional to participate in a heated arguement with a member of staff in the hallway and to proceed to relieve that staff member of their position. it had a negative effect on the overall pleasant atmosphere of the hostel.