MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

I stayed in this hostel for 3 days and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The hostel is a good 15 minute walk from the city center but the facility is clean and safe. I really like how there are lockers in the rooms and bathrooms. I will definitely stay at all Meiningers during my travels!

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel was perfect. It was one train stop on the public transportation and was literally 2 minutes from the station. The room has lockers in it and is very clean! The staff was pleasant and again i have had really great stays at all meiningers!

Hi Marybeth, Thank you for your lovely comment. A new Meininger opens almost every year in different locations throughout Europe so we will be happy to see you again! Kind regards from the Meininger Team

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Steffi's is very close to the main train station which I really liked. It was also located right above a super market which made it easy to save money. They provided a nice kitchen with dishes and pots that were available for use. The room i stayed in was an all female dorm with 8 people. The room was large and clean. The only down fall was that it was a 20 minute to the city center but that;s because we were trying to save money and not use the public transportation system.

Youth Hostel Rothenburg o.d.T.

Rothenburg, Germany

This hostel is in the cutest city and is in a very cool old building. The hostel was very nice but the lockers in the room you had to pay for. Overall great stay!

Meininger hostels are truly the best! I have always had an overall experience at all the hostels ive stayed at. I like how there are lockers and bathrooms in the room. It was about a 20 minute walk to the city center. Great stay!

I loved this hostel. The facility was clean, the showers were very nice and there were lockers in the room. You could burrow chargers as well! They showed Sound of Music everyday in the hostel as well! I really enjoyed my stay!

hi there. thanks for the perfect rating. save travells :)

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

Well, its definitely camping in Italy. The tent I stayed in was very small. It had a short platform with two beds in a very small area. There is no toilet paper in the bathrooms, its provided to you when you get there and you have to bring it with you everytime you go. Overall a good experience because the lounge area is a good hangout to meet people.

PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay here! The tent was large and clean. The bathrooms were pretty clean and the atmosphere was great! so many people to meet in the lounge/bar area. There were only a small amount of plugs but that was the only negative.