Jollyboys Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

We loved this backpackers. the bathrooms were all clean, the common areas were clean and comfortable, really great kitchen to cook in, and restaurant/bar had good hours and fair prices. They were very helpful with transportation and provide free bus daily to vic falls and will pick you up at border, or at airport (you have to pay if you want a ride to airport when you leave)

We are happy to hear that you loved your stay and the services and facilities we have on offer at Jollyboys. We hope to host you again in the future as we continually strive to improve. Happy travels!

Victoria Falls Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Unfortunaltey when we arrived we did not have a room. I was glad I had my emails that showed we had a reservation for that night and the next night. They were supposed to pick us up at the bus, but of course did not as did not expect us that night. They found us a room but it was musty and old pillows but we had a place to sleep. the next morning we were put in our room which was much better. You have to take a taxi to Vic Falls or downtown or the Zim/Zam border so not able to walk anywhere.