• Canada, Male, 25-30
Hotel Prince Monceau, Paris, France
29th Jun 2013

The hostel was clean, and the shower was spacious. Towels were provided and changed every day. The room I was staying in was very small and had barely any room for a place to put down my luggage. The hostel does not have an elevator, so I do not recommend a room on the fourth floor, because the staircase is very small.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
Hans Brinker Budget Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th Jun 2013

Everything is a walking disacnce away. There are two bicycle rental shops right next to the hostel with bike tours available, which i highly recommend. My lock on my locker was loose and the door would open even without the key. I reserved my room at 11 AM and the room wasn't ready untill 1 PM.

Hi Dario, Thanks for your review! About your room: during high season it can be really busy so sometimes rooms aren't ready untill 1 pm or later. We hope you've had a great stay in Amsterdam and at the Hans Brinker Hotel! Greetings, Hans Brinker