HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

We had a great stay for one quick night in Chicago. It was in a great location, close to the train station, amazing pizza, and Millenium park. The room was a good size and very comfortable. The showers and other facilities were also clean and well maintained. We would definitely come back for a longer stay!

Ostello della Pace

Assisi, Italy

This was a great place to stay for our quick stop to Assisi. We had a private room, and it was very clean and comfortable. The only downside to the room was the shower was lukewarm. The staff was friendly and it was a very welcoming place. Check in isn't until 4pm, but if you arrive before then you can leave your bags in a room at the back of the hostel. Because this hostel is outside of "main" Assisi, you have a trek to make it up the hill but I would absolutely stay here again!

Pensione Sorriso

Cinque Terre, Italy

Great two night stay here during the summer. There was no AC, so it was hot during the day but we slept very comfortably. It is right up the hill from the train station, so I was concerned about the noise, but it was fine. It is less than a five minute walk to the beach and all the restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.