Reviews: Dominique_Jiang

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Langstars

Zurich, Switzerland

The hostel is together with a bar, so you must love it if you love party! And the facilities were quite good! Althouht I considered it as a really expensive one, it's relatively cheap in Zurich.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

It's a special hostel with its unique style. And it's near the famous lion. But the facilities there were not that good which brought me some inconvenience.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • China

Dear guest, We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for coming to stay at the Lion Lodge. Very happy to hear you thought the hostel was cozy;-)), even not all did live up to your expectations. Thanks for the tip and we will try to be more engaging. Thanks for coming to stay with us. Kind Regards, „the Lion Lodge Team“

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

The staff kept us waiting for quite a long time when we planned to check in without any explaination, which didn't make me feel good. The room was quite big and the facilities are not bad. But some of the facilities were broken, whcih make it kind of inconvenient for us to use. And it's relatively expensive to live in this hostel. But the cleanlness was good and there was an air condition in the room, which was great!! But the wifi didn't work so well. Generally speaking, the hostel is fine.

• 18th Aug 2013

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

The house was old and it's hard to find it at night. It's a party hostel, and people really became closed like families!!! That's great! The staff were very friendly and nice...I believe you should not miss this hostel if yo visit Budapest!

• 14th Aug 2013
  • China

Interesting staff and great equipments; nice bar and free drink; party time and comfortable bed... in a word, it's a good hostel~

• 13th Aug 2013

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

The euqipment there was not that good, for example, the water wasn't strong enough for me to take a efficient shower. But the wifi there worked very well, which is very important!! And I have to emphasize that the staff there were really great, especially the sweet girl~!! I love her so much~ And the cleanliness was great and the free breakfast was quite dilicious as well~ All in all, a nice hostel~

• 12th Aug 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The people are friendly while the equipments are quite good! Although the wifi sometimes didn't work so well, the hostel is very good as a whole!

• 10th Aug 2013