Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Room was very spacious, location very close to metro and placa, but the floors were very dirty in the room and the bathroom was pretty grubby too.

• 29th Sep 2013

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Hostel was very clean and spacious. New facilities also. My only complaint would have to be the lack of privacy in the female bathroom. No separate showers makes things complicated for the non exhibitionists.

• 28th Sep 2013

Urbany Hostel BCN GO!

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel was clean and new. Lockers could have been a little bigger and bathroom could have had some shelving, otherwise all good. Beds were a little too close together. A/c worked well. Great facilities in the bed pods USB and lighting Etc. security excellent. Location excellent.

• 13th Sep 2013

The room was tiny. My husband and I have stayed in hostels all along our trip but this room was completely claustrophobic for 4 individuals. No lockers for luggage, and barely a metre between beds. No room to function. Stuffy. On a busy intersection, very Noisy. We cancelled our booking and moved to a hotel instead. Staff were very friendly and accommodating refunding our money.

• 10th Sep 2013

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Rooms were big, didn't feel overcrowded. The smoke from downstairs infiltrates all corridors and other eating areas which can be off putting. No soap provided at hand basin, shower button only lasts about 10 seconds or less!! Overall, good compared to other pokey little hostels I've stayed in.

• 7th Sep 2013