City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

This place was alright, reception isn't open for that long but they help you out if you arrive late by giving you access codes. You a pretty robbed of your money and have to rent sheets for 6 euros extra a day. But Sweden is expensive so I suppose that is pretty standard. Common room is nice to chill in and I think the kitchen was alright.

• 21st Aug 2013

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

I had a good time here but the vibe wasn't really right. The common room wasn't exactly a common room, you couldn't use the stove and only the microwave worked. I thought it was going to be amazing with this rating and how much I payed but it wasn't the bomb. The staff were pretty nice and the location was pretty good but as a backpacker on a budget it bled my bank account!

• 17th Aug 2013

Hostel Frat House

Split, Croatia

I loved this place!! the staff are fantastic and I was soooo surprised they go such terrible reviews. Amazing for your money's worth. If you like to party then this is the cheapest and by far the best place to stay. I moved to another hostel while staying in split because I was unsure about it and regretted my decision 100%. Miki and Slavan are fantastic, we shared drinks and they told us the best places to go. Good vibes, great atmosphere for a lone traveler!

• 15th Aug 2013

Confidenti Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Wow this hostel is fantastic! It looks sort of out of the city but literally takes 10 minutes to walk to the main square. The staff are amazingly helpful. The kitchen has all the utensils you need. The terrace is beautiful to have a drink on and it's close to the supermarket. They have big lockers to put all your stuff in. Definitely stay here, I don't know why more people don't!

• 9th Aug 2013

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I stayed here with my girlfriend in the double room. The whole place was really nice and everything. The common room area is great for meeting people. I unfortunately woke up at 4am with a whole bunch of bites on my and I was very itchy. I went down to reception and he let me move to another room just in case which was nice.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

This was probably one of the best dorm rooms I've ever stayed in. The ceilings are really high and they have curtains that cover your whole bed making it very private. If you're on the top bunk it's basically like a loft bedroom to yourself which is super. The vibe was good. Nice room terrace that you can drink on. Air conditioning in the rooms and everything. Only thing that could have been a bit better is that there was no wifi in the rooms and the kitchen is amazingly small.

• 19th Jul 2013

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay here. Perfect location, right next to S and U bahn. The dorm rooms, although huge, were well spaced out in alcoves to minimise the sound which was good. The showers were a bit iffy - see through doors between them but since no one was up for it I was the only one in there. The bar staff were awesome, a lot of fun if you're by yourself. I would stay here again.

• 1st Jul 2013