Wicked Hostels - Calgary

Calgary, Canada

A hostel for young people where you can meet travelers and people on work and travel trips. The owner is friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is relaxed. The free self-service breakfast is basic but okay. There is free Wifi, computers, printers and a Skype-phone. The rooms are very small and there are no lockers. It's okay to stay there, but I have seen better hostels.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Thanks for the great review, though I have also seen better reviews :) Kidding, brotha - thanks for staying with us. Jeff

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Very nice hostel with friendly stuff and good self-service breakfast. Highlight is the rooftop. There you can sit, talk and play with a wonderful view over Toronto. Internet connection is very slow, sometimes unusable and the bathrooms are a little bit dark. Brighter light would help here.

• 19th Aug 2013

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

The private rooms are nice. You have your own shower and so. Connection to Manhatten is good and the kitchen and common room in the basement too. Room could be cleaner and the staff could be friendlier. Our keycards didn't work and so we had to ask always the stuff to get in our room. Nevertheless we had to pay the 5 $ for storing the luggage after checkout.

• 10th Aug 2013

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

The Q4 is a new hostel. The connection to Manhatten via train and subway is good. The kitchen and common room in the basement are really great. But there are no lockers in the dorms. The shower and the restroom are within the dorm. I didn't like that very much. At night you can hear the nearby trains. Value for money is okay, because New York is always expensive.

Very good hostel for meeting people! John, the breakfast-guy, connects people in an easy and lovely way. Breakfast is included and delicious. The dorms are large and the lookers are big enough. Staff is friendly and there are a lot of activities you can join. So I will stay there again, when I'm in Washington next time.