HomePlus Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
7th Jul 2013

The hostel's staff and the way it is designed is stunning. I really enjoyed my stay given the fact that of positive approach of the staff and the location of the hostel, within the sight seeing range. The only down side is that you don't have access to key, which makes you feel a bit uncomfortable when you come late from parties.

A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof, Vienna, Austria
6.9
5th Jul 2013

I never enjoyed this hostel in comparison with other hostels I stayed mainly the fact that the building is such a massive where it feels totally alien to Hostels life style. Additionally, you are charged for every tiny extra services you access and I find it repulsive where I was asked to pay for mattress cover and access to internet at the lounge-desktop. The mount of money to access internet for hour is 3 euros, which really put me off. The stuff are really polite and ready to help.

Hostel One Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Jul 2013

I love this hostel so much. The staff and the welcoming atmosphere coupled with ideal location is far ideal hostel. Additionally, the fun part of it so remarkable and in somehow makes you to comeback.