Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Decent place to stay in Madrid. Staff were all very friendly (shout out to Teo and Pablo); plenty of activities. Great Paella! In terms of atmosphere, definitely felt like I was at a dorm for college freshmen. If you are over 22 years old, there are probably better places to crash. Did the walking tour, and Erica was awesome :) but please don't advertise something as "free" and then put me on the spot for cash at the end of the tour. Flamenco was good, needs better seating arrangement though.

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Great place to stay for my week in Marrakesh. Thanks for taking care of me while I was sick!

British Hotel

Valletta, Malta

Overall a good place to stay, excellent location in terms of access to sights in Valletta, staff were all very helpful. Dishes at breakfast could have been a bit cleaner, and the little fan in the room did little to cool things off even at full speed.

I spent a week here and only have good things to say. Claudio, your host, is a bit of a local celebrity. He knows Palermo intimately - its food, its history, its cultural quirks, and especially, its people. He takes pride in giving his guests a taste of what Palermo is really like, and goes out of his way to welcome those who stay with him. Breakfast was always fresh and made with local ingredients, the B&B was comfortable, and the company was great. What else do you need? :)