EastSeven Berlin Hostel, Berlin, Germany
8th Sep 2013

I had a nice stay at EastSeven. It was a casual hangout with a beautiful backyard garden to hang sit and relax in. I loved their bedding and they had this great oversized pillow for the beds. My only complaint is that they have this weird wristband that they want you to wear (security thing I guess). Also, they have this complicated wi-fi password system where I needed to log in several times during my stay. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel.

myMOjOvie, Vienna, Austria
5th Sep 2013

Really nice place to stay. Felt like home rather than a hostel.

The Silk Road, Venice, Italy
7.7
3rd Sep 2013

The location was perfect, staff were friendly and helpful. The facility was clean. I found the bed to be really cheap and uncomfortable. The provided pillow was definitely on it's last legs. The provided locker would not have fit a larger suitcase or backpack.

Mambo Tango Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
29th Aug 2013

I had a nice stay at this hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was close to the metro and central to all things do do.

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
27th Aug 2013

I had a great stay at U Hostel Madrid. It is a new hostel with very nice new rooms. Each bed had a nice nightlight with a place to plug in your stuff. My room had its own toilet and shower. The shower was large and it felt like you were standing under a waterfall, the was so much water pressure. The hostel was immaculately clean and central to all thing you want to doin Madrid. Highly recommended.

Residence les Ecrins, Brussels, Belgium
24th Aug 2013

I was here for a two day stopover while visiting other locations in the area. It was a nice place to stay. Staff was very friendly and the traditional French breakfast was just right.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
18th Aug 2013

My first ever stay in a hostel. Staff was friendly and the free breakfast was basic but sufficient to start the day. It would have been nice to offer some juice (only coffee and tea was free. Wi-fi was strong throughout. My only complaint was that the metal bunk beds squeaked a lot when either one of the occupants moved around. I'm sure the tightening of the hardware would fix this.

Hi and thanks for the rating. We are happy the you got a good impression of your first stay in a hostel. At the moment we are tightening the screws of the beds, so hopefully no more squeaking ;-) Happy travels!