Mosaic House

Prague, Czech Republic

Really really nice hostel in a good location. Stayed only one night so was hard to judge the atmosphere

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Was a really nice hostel. Location was a little far from the center, a good 25-30 minute walk. Was a decent hostel.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

BEST HOSTEL!!!!! Great atmosphere. Absolutely perfect location. Common area is great. Definitely one of my abortive hostels ever. If you love to party and are ready for little sleep and a lot if fun then stay here! Will be back!

Amazing hostel! Nice rooms. Best hostel dinner ever, well worth the 12 euro! Pub crawl was also amazing. Will definitely stay here again!

Second time staying here and was just as happy with my stay as the first time. Perfect location. Staff is very helpful. Great breakfast. Will be back again for sure. Best place to stay in tangier.

Sol A Sol Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

One of the BEST hostels I have ever stayed at. Staff was amazing and socialized with all the guests. Hugo, the manager, went out of his way to provide the guests with the best experience. Perfect location. Could go on for days about how amazing Sol A Sol is. Will definitely be back.

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

Very pleased with this hostel. Great location. Nice common area and terrace to socialize. Cheap drinks at the bar at reception. Good hostel to meet people. Would definitely recommend it and stay again.

Really nice room with comfortable beds and privacy curtains. Bar in the lobby with daily specials and good place to hang out and meet people but location was a bit dodgey.

St Christopher's Village

Good locations and breakfast was really good that was included. Atmosphere was decent.

Great atmosphere and staff is extremely nice and helpful!

Thanks for the great review! We are happy you enjoyed our friendly and sociable atmosphere, and hopefully we will see you again sometime!

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Was there in the middle of the week just for a night between cities so the hostel was basically empty, I think i saw four people there the whole time, so I would say go on a weekend. Luckily the guests that were there were really cool and sociable so it ended up being a great night. Good location and facilities. Would go back here for sure.

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Celtic Tourist Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Do not stay here. Smelled like mildew. Staff didnt know anything. When I asked about some places they couldn't tell me where they were and turns out they are some of the most popular places in town. Not a good place to meet people. Everyone goes to bed by 11. If you want to drink and go out definitely don't stay here. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great location! Better for groups as opposed to solo travelers but still a good hostel.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Overall not impressed considering its supposed to be a "world famous hostel". Not a good place to stay if you are traveling alone, hard to meet people. Just an average hostel.

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Amazing staff. I never felt so at home. I will definitely be returning to Hi5.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Not the ideal location but wasn't a horrible location. Facilities really nice. Bar downstairs good for meeting people. Best breakfast I had of any hostel. Overall a good experience here.

The Tent Munich

Munich, Germany

Great place to meet people. Good value for your money too. Close to the night line tram as well which was convenient.

The Tent Village

Interlaken, Switzerland

Great location and great place to meet people. I highly recommend The Tent Village!

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

Horrible staff. Emailed them 6 days in advance for directions from the ferry, no response. Emailed again 2 days before my arrival and no response. Had to search the hostel for someone to check me in. Only two bathrooms that were always occupied.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni is the best host. Upon arrival he gave me loads of information about Naples, map of the city, where to go, and trips to take during the day. He then made a spaghetti lunch for some of the guests. Great common room and atmosphere. Felt really comfortable there and Giovanni even drove me to the train station when I had to leave. He made my stay in Naples amazing. Definitely recommend this hostel.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Great hostel. Really good atmosphere and place to meet people. Bar downstairs was good with great staff. Good location. Would stay here again.

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

The owner was awesome. He provides you with places to go and things to do. I am traveling alone and he introduced me to other people in the hostel which I'm now good friends with. My experience here made my time in Nice amazing.

YesWeCamp

Marseille, France

This place is bizarre. Nothing like what is advertised. I do not recommend it at all.

I had the best experience at The Melting Pot Hostel. It is in an awesome location. All of the staff members were so nice and welcoming and answered any questions I had. I highly recommend this hostel. They made my stay in Tangier one that I will always remember.