Avalon Hotel Paris

Paris, France

The hotel was very nice but it was on the very northern end of Paris. The area was not the best to be walking around in late at night and you had to take a 20 minute subway to get into town

• 8th Jul 2013

Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The bathroom was cleaned twice daily and the staff was extremely helpful! Only a short walk into town(5 minutes) and the restaurants surrounding it are very fairly priced!

• 5th Jul 2013

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room was very small and the building itself was old and musky but the shower and toilet were kept very clean. Be careful! No lift and VeRY steep stairs!

• 2nd Jul 2013

Celtic Lodge

Dublin, Ireland

I would have given all areas 100% but I was bothered by the way they handled their security. They have someone at the desk 24/7 and a buzzer to let in guests but they don't even look up when they buzz you in. You could be anyone! Also they make you leave your key at the front desk when you leave and give it back to you when you come back without even asking for your name. I could have taken anyone's key!

This was my first Hostel experience and I couldn't have been happier. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The owner even walked us into town and showed us how to get where we were going! The tube is a block away making it very easy to get anywhere in the city. I will deffinitely use this hostel again!

• 25th Jun 2013

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope that we will see you again soon, thank you for your comments.