Casa Al Sur Terraza

Malaga, Spain

This place is brand new, so don't be frightened by the lack of reviews. It's fantastic, though still undergoing construction. It's clean, bright, and has a great vibe. There's even a terrace to lounge around on. I definitely recommend this hostel, and a month or two after this is posted it should be even better.

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel was fantastic- I'd really recommend staying here. The staff was nice, the place was clean and well located, and you even get breakfast in the morning. It doesn't get much better than that.

When you arrive at this hostel you think it's an absolute dump, and wish that you had booked a place with water pressure and internet that worked in your room. Then you see the rest of Athens and realize that this place is preferable to half of the city. It's not a bad place- the staff is fairly helpful and the rooms are decent. But if I were you I'd just go to Rome.

We would like to thank our guest that spent time to review our property. We woulld like to inorm our fellow travellers that our interent is working well and of course all our rooms have water pressure. As for the dump word we will not want to add something on that. Come and see on our own.

Itinere Hostel

Granada, Spain

I was under the impression that all hostels are small, busy and dirty, but Itinere certainly proved me wrong. It's on a small street nestled between the busy Gran Via and a small road with local shops, so it's close to anything you might need and you have the option between tourist and local. The room was spacious, very clean, well lit, and comfortable. It's owned by a young brother and sister duo, both of whom speak English well. All in all, it's a wonderful place to stay.